Maxspool engineering " Gorilla tubes " sale $285

COMP461

Comp Diesel Sponsor
After extensive sprinTron testing we pushed the limit of 3/8 style push rods with our extreme cam profiles in maximum effort Cummins engines. We have produced these push rods for the last three years to our engine builder customers. MaxSpool engineering has decided to make them available to the general racer and puller. We take a 9/16 .165 wall and use a process that we use on our 11,000 rpm small block. We taper them to reduce weight and allow them to fit in the stock location without extensive cylinder head modification

Contact one of our many dealers

Industrial Injection Industrial Injection: Diesel Performance, Diesel Performance Parts, Diesel Injectors, Injection Pumps, Diesel Turbos, Diesel Engines, & More!

MIDWEST TRUCK PRODUCT
Midwest Truck Products, Diesel Pickup Performace Parts

Pure Diesel Power Pure Diesel Power | Diesel Performance Parts | Diesel Power Chips

Diesel Auto Power Ford 6.0L Powerstroke 03-07

Alligator Performance Diesel Performance Parts & Products | Alligator Performance

Dan’s diesel Performance Home Page

Ram Boyz 563-546-7772

And more in the works every day

In Canada
DFC Diesel Rebuilders LTD https://www.facebook.com/dfcdiesel

EXTREEM ENGINE DEVELOPMENT 403 805 8075

get me the mesurements after you rockers come in and I'll get them to you. you will need them with the cam I sent you to work with the big ratio rockers

Last edited:
To those that want custom length push rods we can do any length you want , give us a week , and they are yours

Back