Another huge thanks to Diesel-Dan

getblown5.9

Ceritified Kleenex Dealer
Dan spent the last 3 days dealing with my PM's and calling around to his contact/distributors and finally found someone with the FASS in stock that I needed so I could get it ordered 2nd Day Air to have this weekend.

He wasn't even making the sale, but he did all the leg work to send me to someone else to get it ordered so I could get my project ready for initial start up. Thats excellent customer service in my book!

Thanks Dan!

Dan spent the last 3 days dealing with my PM's and calling around to his contact/distributors and finally found someone with the FASS in stock that I needed so I could get it ordered 2nd Day Air to have this weekend.

He wasn't even making the sale, but he did all the leg work to send me to someone else to get it ordered so I could get my project ready for initial start up. Thats excellent customer service in my book!

Thanks Dan!

GB..Dan is not being rude is is actually getting his hands dirty down in the shop today. :hehe: My name is Jim and i am also a Warranty Technician here at FASS. i know that Dan is very appriciative of your kind words of thanks. We here at FASS apprciate your business.

:thankyou2::thankyou2:

OK…time for all the clichés to start…..:hehe: (But on a serious note)

Very appreciative but totally not necessary! Just doing my job here the best I can! Just glad we scared you up a system before the weekend…. Thanks for the kind words!:thankyou2:

Back