1/2 Ton Question

wideopen

Slum Lord
Is the fuel Pickup on a 94'-95' 1/2 Ton the same as say a 94'-95' 3/4 Ton? Just trying to figure out what AD to order?

I have a 94' 1/2 ton that I'm doing a 12V swap in. I want to use the Airdog filters and Pump. Just trying to figure out if the 94' 3/4 AD kit will work?

Well if you do the 150 kit it will give you a draw tube so that's not going to matter, if you do the AD II it will come with the kit to modify the sending unit. That gas sending unit will have the pump in the tank and the 2500 diesel will not.

I'm in the process of doing the same thing and i'm going to put the draw tube in then disconnect the in tank pump. The return goes back through the filler neck. You may have to measure though cause i think the diesel filler tube is larger than the gasser.

Yeah I think it is. I was hoping the 94' Diesel kit would fit without a whole lot of modification. Plus I like the Idea of being able to run the truck below a 1/4 tank.

Well you could always just clamp the hose to the inlet, then just do a new tube down inside like the intake mod kit. Then disconnect the in-tank pump. I need to pull the bed off my 1500 this weekend so i'll try one of the fittings on that sending unit. Hopefully u find an answer by then tho lol.

Search got me again ! , :hehe:. I'm sure he still hasn't gotten any farther along than he was then :poke:

Back