$1000 to win pull in WV

yup should have been alot more trucks there

tech was HARDCORE 4 guys tear the trucks apart almost, climbing underneath each truck before and after for the winners very very strick tech

Last edited:
its a 1,000 dollars. anything can happen. people complain there arent enough pulls in the mid-atlantic region. atleast when they have them out west people show up

The techs did a good job today, congrats to the winners. I will post vids tomorrow, got to get them off the camera first.

Hey 06diesel, it was good hanging out with you and tj today, if we dont go to ohio next week with Jeremy's truck maybe we'll shoot up to mason dixon with mine.:Cheer:

Yea good pull the track seemed to get alot better after they reworked it was a damn shame they had 60 trucks at the Buck Sat. nite and very few if any made the trip to run for $1000, the buck pays $250 to win. Its funny how people will run half way across the country to run for $100 but wont come 2hrs to win $1000 makes no sence to me. Thanks for letting me take a couple blasts the first run got me a little concerned if he was going to stop me, had a pretty good head of steam before i roled out of it that wall came up pretty fast

Yea they may want to think about moving the track back some seemed there was room behind the sled. I coasted to 304 and was headed down the bank if i had stayed in it i would have hit the concrete wall for sure, WOULD HAVE BEEN A HELL A RIDE TILL THAT SUDDEN STOP!:badidea:

My guess is to why there weren't more trucks there is the rules...who wants to rearange there trucks to pull just one pull? Not may truck are set up to pull the way they had the rules people don;t want to run if they can;t put there best effort ie: hooking them up hard and running.

IKE

what? lowering a hitch and throwing the weights in the bed? that took what 10 min, at most? i guess a 2.6 is too small right?

My guess is to why there weren't more trucks there is the rules...who wants to rearange there trucks to pull just one pull? Not may truck are set up to pull the way they had the rules people don;t want to run if they can;t put there best effort ie: hooking them up hard and running.

IKE

For $1000 ive seen people do dumber things than change a few bolt on items and get embarrsed, hell if they would have let me i would have put a 2.6 on my truck for a grand

This was the first 'real' truck pull I have ever been to. I drove just over 3 hours to get to it. It was a great little Sunday trip with beautiful weather. The only thing I was disappointed about was how they went to great lengths to keep the spectators separated from the pullers. Maybe this is how most truck pulls are, but I am just starting to get into this sport and would've liked to have seen the competitors different track bar setups, tire choices, universal cages, etc. Just to get an idea of how to build mine. I agree the $1000 purse probably scared alot of people away. All in all it was a great time.

How did Tj place? I wished i had a tow rig i would have come. The local pull had a poor turn out also (18 stock diesels,9 open diesels) and it was a cheap $5 plack and NO payout!

Last edited:
Back