Josh, I think I may have found something y'all DONT make...

You may not know this, but Grand rock has a custom shop that will build you almost anything you want one off. It'll cost a little more and take a little time, but...

You may not know this, but Grand rock has a custom shop that will build you almost anything you want one off. It'll cost a little more and take a little time, but...

We do have limitations...and they have to go through a dealer...like you Jeff! We have our ways...LOL

Or maybe I just didn't find it.

You were my Obie-wan Kenobie, man. I went through your pickup and medium duty catalog and didn't find what I was looking for.

"You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope some day that you'll make this, so my exhaust doesn't need to exit as one."

To continue my copyright infringement, a competitor makes something that looks like this:
MDDS927.jpg

I want something like that with a 5" inlet that splits to dual four inch outlets, please.

Did I miss it? :doh:

Lemmie know, Man.
You worked a John Lennon song lyric/quote into a thread asking about a piece of exhaust piping, then modified that lyric/quote into a statement about your exhaust wants/needs...................................................Amish........................................................................have I ever told you that you are my fukking hero:bow::bow::bow:!!!

If can work Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd lyrics into a question/thread about injectors, turbos, or wheels I think I will explode.

That is all.

Edit: Add Black Sabbath to that list also.

Last edited:
You worked a John Lennon song lyric/quote into a thread asking about a piece of exhaust piping, then modified that lyric/quote into a statement about your exhaust wants/needs...................................................Amish........................................................................have I ever told you that you are my fukking hero:bow::bow::bow:!!!

If can work Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd lyrics into a question/thread about injectors, turbos, or wheels I think I will explode.

That is all.

Edit: Add Black Sabbath to that list also.
ok ok your startin to sound a lil lite in the loafers now.........:hehe:

Amish- don't drop the soap

Last edited:
I looked at building one out of 304 ss, it will be close to 280 bucks in parts alone... Waaaay less if it was aluminized mild.

Yep...304 is expensive...then add in the time to form it...$$$. Industry is going that direction...and we will be as well.

What about the chrome depot in mantua? I know they are a warehouse for you guys but they also make custom products.

I would call them and look into it. They have built me a few things over the year.

What about the chrome depot in mantua? I know they are a warehouse for you guys but they also make custom products.

I would call them and look into it. They have built me a few things over the year.

They are our single largest dealer we have. Mostly because he comes up here to pick up 2x a week. LOL we sometimes call them our sister company...or Grand Rock South...LOL Anyways...Mark there is a good fab guy...They can do one off fab stuff there...and the ceramic coat there as well now.

ok ok your startin to sound a lil lite in the loafers now.........:hehe:

Amish- don't drop the soap

Duallie, no worries man. I could lose both thumbs in an industrial accident and still have a better chance of holding on to a wet bar of soap than you do of finishing that street rod project. :poke: LOL

Josh, as much as I'd love to have that piece in stainless, I have come to realize that since I dont ever drive the thing in winter anymore, it doesn't really matter.

I'll take a look at fabbing up one myself. Question: Why do you employ dividers with some of your "y"s?

Duallie, no worries man. I could lose both thumbs in an industrial accident and still have a better chance of holding on to a wet bar of soap than you do of finishing that street rod project. :poke: LOL

Josh, as much as I'd love to have that piece in stainless, I have come to realize that since I dont ever drive the thing in winter anymore, it doesn't really matter.

I'll take a look at fabbing up one myself. Question: Why do you employ dividers with some of your "y"s?

YEW PHUCKER!!!!!:hehe::hehe:

Ok...first things first...

[in the best Kelso voice from that 70's show]

BURN!!

Now with that out of the way. The reason for the divider in some of our universal y-pipes is to provide even amount of exhuast flow. Now with that said...there are many therories on if that actually works. I've heard from some dealers who install these actually tell me they do not work like most people think. I don't know first hand, as I have never seen one with it installed on if it helps with exhaust flowing evenly....

Back