Cylinder head updates

Snedge, thank you Sir.

blacked out, I do not have a full list yet. I will get one soon.

I also wanted to note that we found a way to increase velocity on our all out head for more bottom end even though it is a "competition" head.

I apologize on our test head for the street 12v. After a few passes on the CNC, we hit water so we will have to wait for another sample :( I hope to have a replacement soon.

zach, just wanted to say thanks for your continued interest/improvement on the cummins head, and what looks to be leaps and bounds above what we previously used on our motors. looking forward to the I/E runner volume and flow data that you have on these heads. good job sir, carry on with the art work!!

Id sure like to try one of those war heads on my 6.7 12 valve puller motor. When can i buy one?

Heads are in production. Small changes are being made which will affect cc and flow. I will have data soon on actual delivery dates etc.

Sorry, just had a baby a few days ago and I am running behind on everything. Here is the low down on everything.

18v billet head. Porting is done for the air flow model. We are testing on the flow bench Monday and firming up port shape and valve job, then we will finish the two complete heads after we get all of the data in.

12v street head. Final tooling was approved 4 weeks ago and they are in production.

12v War head. Final tooling was approved 4 weeks ago. We found a few areas that improved flow on the bench so we had to rework intake tooling to get all we could out of her. We are expediting the entire process and are airing in 10 pcs that will have an extra $500 charge for people that are in a pickle.

24v solid 6.7l heads. We have 10 more in stock right now ready to go. They will do well over 300 cfm and can be run without connector tube for p-pump or Iveco based top feed injectors or the connector tubes can be machined for regular injectors.

24v street head with coolant. These heads will flow around 260cfm out of the box. No need for additional porting for most performance applications. A new head that will outflow most ported heads for less than the cost of a normal port and valve job.

Solid 6.7l blocks. We are about to release these blocks for pullers. They will feature

-solid coolant area
-machined for bushings on all cam journals
-machined for 14mm studs from the factory
-removed coolant plugs due to solid block
-all holes in the side are being removed for strength
-no fuel pump provision on drivers side of block

We are working on an upgraded ISX head ;)
We have new upgraded ISX injector cams in stock
Valve cams are a few months out as are valve and valve spring upgrades.
We will be partnering with a large engine builder in the midwest on full tilt crate engines that feature all of our latest goodies for the best economy and power on the market. This should be our biggest project to date.

BMW N57 cams and springs are in development
BMW M57 cams and springs are in development

Ported heads for both are in process

We are handing our billet P7100 project off to a person that can take it and develop it further :) announcements soon to come unless he cares to share with ya'll sooner.
it will have a rowdy cam and 14mm or 16mm plungers with an all new High-end spring that will allow more rpm than has been possible before. I am really prod of this project, but it needs to belong to a pump shop, not a cam guy.

6.7l ford cams are released but we have a few new grinds coming soon.

Detroit and CAT cams are soon to follow.

We are also working on a line of 6.0 and 6.4 Ford heads, cams etc. for my brothers company Powerstroke Products. Look for some really cool stuff coming from him later this year.

....and a duck

Last edited:
Back