Super stock update !!!!

Jeff2

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I would like to ask all of you racers to get on the phone monday and rattle some vendors! We are not even half full yet. I do believe we will get to $25000 for first place and that is going to hurt the 2nd to 16th in the field as far as payout goes! This race will be a huge success even with half the cash but I feel like if WE get together and market ourselves it can happen. The other option is we can all double the entry making it 1000 each and still race for $50,000. Do not post in this thread if you are not a paid entry and already on the list! We will have a typing contest later for you guys the grand prize being a Barry Manilow cd of your choice.

Great idea!

Any vendor should think twice about sitting out this event - it's a lot of bang for the buck, and bound to be plenty of fun... not to mention historical.

Those who think they can't afford to make it might consider they may not be able to afford missing it.

CompD sponsors in particular should do their best to enter.

Truck is about ready to fire. Funding the build, taking 6-8 days off of work for travel to/from, and covering all of the expenses is a tall order knowing its a single payout.

Truck is about ready to fire. Funding the build, taking 6-8 days off of work for travel to/from, and covering all of the expenses is a tall order knowing its a single payout.

Never Fear!

Once the top 16 are decided...Then the Vote happens!

It's Ya'lls money... Ya'll will decide!

(Yes I'm southern and say "Ya'll" LOL )

I hate to tell you guys, but my new truck just isnt gonna be done in time. We'll still have our other two there. Suspension parts are on back order and rearend guy is out of work from a back injury. So I have a paid spot for someone if they want it. If you guys know of anyone with a competitive truck, put them in touch with me. I will pay(already have) entry fee and sponsor a truck.

I hate to tell you guys, but my new truck just isnt gonna be done in time. We'll still have our other two there. Suspension parts are on back order and rearend guy is out of work from a back injury. So I have a paid spot for someone if they want it. If you guys know of anyone with a competitive truck, put them in touch with me. I will pay(already have) entry fee and sponsor a truck.

Work harder and improvise Ashley!! You CAN do it!!!!!!!!

X2 Ash - don't lift 'til ya see the sand trap!

We went off schedule way back in November... getting further & further behind every week since - but we WILL be there striving for victory. :Cheer:

If there was a possibility, it would be done. But the parts i need wont be here til after the race. If time was the only thing holding us back, we'd make it. I have no problem working 20 hours a day to make a race. But its hard to do without the parts. LOL. Anyway, hopefully we can hang in there with our two fat, out of shape 4wds.

Looks like we wont make it with ours either. I still dont have any engine parts so likly hood of us making it are pretty much nill.

So same here, if someone wants to use our spot let me know.

Looks like we wont make it with ours either. I still dont have any engine parts so likly hood of us making it are pretty much nill.

i have some parts i may be able to help

I appreciate the offer but not sure if I would want to risk tearing up your parts, I have a pretty good nack for that LOL. I had some pretty radical stuff planned so if we do your engine then I would have to kinda back up a bit, I never like to go backwards...

I will think about it though cause I really want to go!

hmmm should we throw a 2.6 on the silver bullet and giver hell down there? She's nice and worn in now dont want to use the word _roke in. Who's got a serious 2.6 charger me and bean can borrow. If we break it I will buy it.

T4 1.0-1.15 a/r prefered.

Last edited:
I appreciate the offer but not sure if I would want to risk tearing up your parts, I have a pretty good nack for that LOL. I had some pretty radical stuff planned so if we do your engine then I would have to kinda back up a bit, I never like to go backwards...

Whats it gonna take to get you here Bean? I'm sure that between all of us that like to compete that we can find what ever it is that you need. Gary

hmmm should we throw a 2.6 on the silver bullet and giver hell down there? She's nice and worn in now dont want to use the word _roke in. Who's got a serious 2.6 charger me and bean can borrow. If we break it I will buy it.

T4 1.0-1.15 a/r prefered.

Thought about that, I may be able to round us up a turbo let me find out.

Maybe he was going to use your chassis. LOL

Well i assumed my cahssis his motor, just odnt want to break his motor with what I can do tunning wise with it.

Back