ARP 12 V rocker stands exchange

COMP461

Comp Diesel Sponsor
You asked for it, and I listen, if you would like to have your 12 valve studs fit under the valve cover, then here is the answer. . I have had the race shop machine a few sets of rocker stands for 12 valve Cummins.
The price will be $75 exchange; this is just a service I offer when you buy studs from me.

ROCKERS-1.jpg

the response to the trade program has been over whelming, I’m doing a deal on these for the next few weeks ARP 2000 head studs and rocker stand machining $450 plus shipping

I need a few more sets of rocker stands for cores , if any one has a few sets , I am turnning these around as fast as possable , but need more to exchange

here is a better shot of the stands after there are cleaned inspected , and reassambled

Why leave that small piece? It doesn't really take any longer at all the square it off? With alot of beer drinking and bull****ting we had all six rockers cut nice and square in less than an hour.

there are plunger cut in the mill, I left it up to Al Weiss to do this machine work. For Those that don't know Al built my comp motors , and was Eddie Hills Crew Chief on his championship Top Fuel team.
Anna you've been there when we ran comp

They are plung cut in the mill; I left it up to Al Weiss to do this machine work. For those that don't know Al built my comp motors, and was Crew Chief Eddie Hills championship Top Fuel team.
Anna you've been to Al’s when we ran comp and Al told me to tell you he was impressed with the reputation you have gained in the competition eliminator world.
and the price for the studs and stand machining is $450 plus shipping

I remember Al, smart guy, tell him I said hello. However, I understand enough about machining to know how he did those. IMHO he was being lazy. With a 1" fluted end mill he could have made 2 passes across it and they would have come out looking alot more professional (with a 1.25" end mill it would only take one pass). I wish I would have taken a picture of the ones we did, but, it looked just like the picture in the ARP literature.

Back