scheid extravaganza 2010

I will be there once again. Not competing this year unless you count the dyno, and maybe the friday night test and tune at the drags. Will be at the EconoLodge this year though.

ATV's, Golf Carts, 4 wheelers, Ect will only be allowed if you have a competition vehicle and will only be allowed for use 2 hrs before and 2 hrs after the individual event being participated in, you will need a sticker showing it is a support vehicle. Violators will be subject to vehicle being impounded and/or expelled by fairgrounds security.

REALLY WFT! COME ON. WHAT THE HELL ARE WE 10??? use to be a fun weekend not so much anymore! :soap:

Probably mainly due to the abundance of drunks on 4 wheels. I'm sure the wreck last year (thursday or friday night?) played a big role in this. There's getting to be so many that its hard to get trucks moved around without dodging one or running into one anyway. Not saying i'm all for the change but these could be reasons why.

Long over due in my personal opinion. :clap: I've walked that whole fairgrounds several times in the last 7 yrs I've attended, and yeah it SUCKS but so does trying to dodge 30-40 idiots drunk or not on 4wheelers/Golf carts/ATV's. I have never brought my truck to Scheid's but I've helped out friends who have before...hopefully this will be a improvement.

does it cost anything to camp there? we couldnt get the rv but gonna try in get a camper or sumthing. we aint got hotels and i bet all the close 1s are booked.

I will be there once again. Not competing this year unless you count the dyno, and maybe the friday night test and tune at the drags. Will be at the EconoLodge this year though.

Hey, told kevin to look up up tonight at the pull, but if not did you get one room? and what about jump, whats he doin? Not pulling???? that new charger a little small LOL!! Kevin and I have kicked the idea of bringing a camper. not sure yet. Talk at ya later.

does it cost anything to camp there? we couldnt get the rv but gonna try in get a camper or sumthing. we aint got hotels and i bet all the close 1s are booked.

Camping is available onsite at the Fairgrounds any questions regarding this please call 812-201-3058

camping is first come first serve basis....anybody no how quick it fills up? were in NC and dont even no how long its gonna take. we planed on leavin thursday nite.

camping is first come first serve basis....anybody no how quick it fills up? were in NC and dont even no how long its gonna take. we planed on leavin thursday nite.

if you leave thrusday night would think you would be thier friday morning. Not sure how fast they fill up either, but I'm sure you will find room.

yall got an idea how much if cost to camp? g/f's camper has ac and water and stuff and i've never used one lol hope i dont break it.

i'll be there again, staying with a girl that lives in one of the dorms there at Indiana State in terre haute
maybe able to convince some of her friends to come out and play too

i booked at days inn tuesday night and they still had some rooms with two queens...few others had singles and one had a single+sofa bed

Drury had three rooms left yesterday when i booked. I will be cancelling three rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn tomorrow, so they willbe available also.

Back