Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tractor Performance > General Tractor Performance > John Deere
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

John Deere The Green machines

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 09:21 PM   #81
RustyBolts

Name: RustyBolts
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by iker42 View Post
That was a mighty tame post.... I take it someone is feeding you good doughnuts.
Gotta love CompD

Old 07-30-2012, 03:50 PM   #82
cumminspuller

Name: cumminspuller
Title: diesel junky
Member`s Gallery
Looks good!!!! What model cultivators are that on the 4020?

Old 11-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #83
Meyers Farms

Name: Meyers Farms
Member`s Gallery
any updates on the 4020? Looking to order parts for my 4010 and wondering if you had any tips?

Old 11-23-2012, 10:24 PM   #84
RustyBolts

Name: RustyBolts
Member`s Gallery
No real updates on the 4020 to speak of. Graduated college in july, and been workin since then. WOrkin on other peoples junk doesn't leave a bunch of time for me to work on mine. Just finished picking corn with the 4020, and got the loader put back on it. Back in september dad and I bought a 4010 that had been through a fire, purely for the JD front axle, and 34" cast rear centers. Two weeks after that, we found what was left of my Paw paw Jimmy's pulling tractor called "Ole John" Ole John was the JD 4010 that won the OSTPA points championship in 1975. After that, we decided we'd do our damnedest to rebuild Ole John, like a Pheonix rising from the ashes. Got a lot of work ahead of us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iker42 View Post
That was a mighty tame post.... I take it someone is feeding you good doughnuts.
Gotta love CompD

Old 11-26-2012, 10:39 AM   #85
Meyers Farms

Name: Meyers Farms
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBolts View Post
No real updates on the 4020 to speak of. Graduated college in july, and been workin since then. WOrkin on other peoples junk doesn't leave a bunch of time for me to work on mine. Just finished picking corn with the 4020, and got the loader put back on it. Back in september dad and I bought a 4010 that had been through a fire, purely for the JD front axle, and 34" cast rear centers. Two weeks after that, we found what was left of my Paw paw Jimmy's pulling tractor called "Ole John" Ole John was the JD 4010 that won the OSTPA points championship in 1975. After that, we decided we'd do our damnedest to rebuild Ole John, like a Pheonix rising from the ashes. Got a lot of work ahead of us.
Get some pics up and a build thread going! I'm very interested in seeing this and getting some details if you don't mind sharing them. Thanks!

Closed Thread