Here it is! The Billet "Batmowheel"!

I will try and get some pics tonight when I get home from work or in the morning. Its in the garage in the house not he best light but you will get the idea.

Photobucket is telling me invalid file type on most pics. Let me see what I can get here.

Over the window
1.jpg

Inside cab
4.jpg

few more

Heres a few more that photobucket wouldnt take.

Attachments

• 2.bmp
    99.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.bmp
  • 5.bmp
thanks bub... looks like i will have to mess with my dash a little bit...

bsmith, do you have any pics of the cage? if so will ya PM me them or put them on here too...

thanks and sorry for the derail

Actually you shouldnt have to mess with the dash. His was complete, he just started taking it out to save weight.

Has anyone paired the 66mm batmowheel with a s480 or 82 for a mean set of twins?

I plan on running a batmo 466/83/1.0 over a billet 7 blade 480/87/1.32. The hard parts getting piping for the kit and since they both have race covers I'm not sure how thatd workout. Already have turbos just need piping.

I plan on running a batmo 466/83/1.0 over a billet 7 blade 480/87/1.32. The hard parts getting piping for the kit and since they both have race covers I'm not sure how thatd workout. Already have turbos just need piping.

Let me know how it goes. I'm considering a 66/74 batmowheel with an 88/96 primary.

Weld v-band flanges on. You're most likely gonna have to fab all the piping.

Now, the new double batmowheel is out! Double your pleasure, double your fun........

Seriously though now the splitter wheels have that contour on them.

My recollection is that there was only one pull on the cover with the higher hp. On the runs shown, I do believe there were different wheels.

Dale, I wasn't telling anyone who's dyno sheet that was but you have one mean sob!!! You guys are top notch and Team PowerMax/Social Security are great competitors to watch for! Yes that dyno sheet is the comparison between the Billet75mm and the BMW75mm everything else the same. Today I did a new personal best on Nick Vize's LLy with a BMW80-87mm at 1040hp 1702ftlbs! Love these wheels!!!

Attachments

• BMW80-87 Nick Vize.jpg
    BMW80-87 Nick Vize.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
Back