stretching the rules

:soap:

I'm having trouble believing there is a problem. Aren't the points runners themselves the closest and therefore the most knowledgeable about who amongst us would be outside the rules? While this group has many friendships, I think there are plenty of competitive juices flowing and a cheater would be shunned immediately.

I agree Dale, Well said!

Dale I agree and was surprised to hear the accusations. Caleb for once I will say it wasn't you that was mentioned.

Aug 12th, I've been wanting to come over there and pull. Whose going to tow me home if I break? That's a good ride for me.

:soap:

I'm having trouble believing there is a problem. Aren't the points runners themselves the closest and therefore the most knowledgeable about who amongst us would be outside the rules? While this group has many friendships, I think there are plenty of competitive juices flowing and a cheater would be shunned immediately.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Aug 12th, I've been wanting to come over there and pull. Whose going to tow me home if I break? That's a good ride for me.

Let's just say if you wanna come out and play you better pack a lunch. You may wanna practice pickin your self up off the ground! Just sayin! :welcome:

Wait...Hold the phone...Sled Pulling is a SPORT?? :confused:

I always thought is was just a gathering of enough rednecks to put together a single full mouth of teeth and give your dates...I mean sisters...a chance to strut around in thier Daisy Dukes and cowboy boots :what:

:

No, thats mud bogging with all the racers daughters looking for husbands.

Back