cummins/GM twin turbo, another turbo and a 4l80e/transfer case

fnschlaud4620

Hi all,

I finally have 10 post so I guess I am legal now.

I have a wh1c over HT60 twin setup for sale.

It was designed for a 6bt in an 88-98 chevy/Gmc 4x4.

Kit includes Wh1c with modified internal wastegate 1.125 opening and drilled divider

custom made hotpipe.

Ht60 (newer HT3B) 72mm compressor inducer

downpipe, coldpipe, air inlet pipe,

NO AIR FILTER
Cruise_005.jpg

Truck_Pictures_009.jpg

Truck_Pictures_008.jpg

The firewall will have to be clearance slightly for the 5"downpipe, a 4" downpipe would probably work without clearance issues. The air intake will most likely have to be modified slightly for the oil filter setup.( I used a remote filter setup). And other slight modifications may or may not be needed due to engine location. I used no body lift and positioned the engine as low and as far back as possible.

Cold pipes have been professionally filled with duraglass, primed, blocked, wet sanded, and wheeled, painted based/clear GM victory red.

Asking 1699.99 + shipping

Also have a 62/68/.88 T4 s300 new reman John Deere charger for sale. asking 549.99 +shipping

also have freshly rebuilt 4l80e with 241 transfer case 200 mi on trans rebuild.
799.99 + shipping

I am in college and I don't get home a lot so a sale transaction may take a few weeks for me to get home and get the stuff shipped out.

Thanks,
Fnschlaud4620

That is cool...if you need a place to store it I'll let you borrow this...

LOL

Attachments

• 100_0873.jpg
    100_0873.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 17
hey francis, we talked last week. are the turbos currently installed on the truck? i live a couple of hours away, i would like to see the setup and how it runs. let me know

Back