Cam selection

Problem child

Double nickel @
Looking for some opinions for a new cam. Running an 03 CR 2.5 puller I do have a 210/210 5k cast cam in it now and it's seems to work well but I'm rebuilding the motor here soon and debating to keep the same cam or change it up with some valve release pistons for a bigger cam. Thoughts, opinions.. Thanks fellas

Ok thanks I'll look into it. This cam I am running now is a custom cut can similar to there big stick as I was told. Biggest I could go without flycuts.

I would look at something a little higher , like a 218 - 228 , a little thicker head gasket and you'll be okay ...

I have a cam for sale
220/220 @ .050” lift
108* lobe separation
.360” lift at the lobe
Cam was ground from a 24v VP cam by Demos Cams
Includes CR lifters

We have billet steel cams in stock, and we also have billet tool steel lifters as well. Just give us a call we will do our best to help you out.

Looking for some opinions for a new cam. Running an 03 CR 2.5 puller I do have a 210/210 5k cast cam in it now and it's seems to work well but I'm rebuilding the motor here soon and debating to keep the same cam or change it up with some valve release pistons for a bigger cam. Thoughts, opinions.. Thanks fellas

Depending on the class rules on the turbo is what really will determine what you need for the cam. If you give me a call I will help with that. We have cams in stock or can grind one too. Just give us a call at No Limit MFG 715-384-4422.

Last edited:
how crazy do you want to get? are you going to maintain the stock bore for the cam as that is the restriction on lobes, they can't be any greater than bore or won't fit.

Back