Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 03-07 3rd Gen.
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
randal07

Name: randal07
Title: another guy with a truck
Member`s Gallery
Anyone have experience with accuratediesel.com

The reason i ask is because i called these guys and asked what components they used to reman there injectors, they told me they use Bosch bodies and " other high quality hardened components ". I then asked who manufactures these "other high quality components" and he told me he doesnt know<and that he just places the orders. So, has anyone ran the injectors and if so how is the quality? The truck is a 2006 mega cab.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
Gibson

Name: Gibson
Title: There's no love in diesel
Member`s Gallery
Don't waste your time on rebuilds. Call Todd at T&C, Greg at Exergy and so forth.

Most if these companies offering 'rebuilds' are not using proper parts and simply cleaning and testing injectors and letting them thru.

I have never trusted any 'reman' injector.

2003 Dodge 2500 Cummins QC SRW

Old 09-11-2012, 01:39 PM   #3
randal07

Name: randal07
Title: another guy with a truck
Member`s Gallery
Yeah, i found it kinda shady when he said "other high quality components" but couldnt tell me whose they were. thanks for the help

Old 09-13-2012, 12:30 PM   #4
b5dart70

Name: b5dart70
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
I too am running REMAN injectors from Diesel Auto Power and they have rattled like hell since they were put in. I am currently looking to either get these tested, balanced...etc or just buy new ones.
06 Mega - 64/71/14 turbo, modified CP3, 5" turbo back exhaust, AirDog 165, Bilstein 5100's, 18" Rockstar's w/ Nitto Terra Grapplers, Pure Performance adj. track bar, New 100HP injectors, 110# valve springs, HD Pushrods, ARP Head Studs, built trans, by Chaz Diesel, EFI Live

Closed Thread