07 megacab dually price

revolutiondsl

Cat buys my Cummins parts
Whats an 07 megacab Dually 5.9, auto, slt, white, 4x4 and is really clean. All stock needs tires and brakes. Its nice there's a guy I work with and its his brothers. I think he wants around 19. Is that about right? Sounds good to me but I'm wanting to know opinion.

130k on it. Needs all brakes probably rotors calipers etc and tires are may pops but yeah I figured it was. I'm going to look tomorrow at it. Ebay shows about 26 buy it now

Looked at it today. Front brakes are junk needs everything. Ujoints in the front axle need replaced, needs ball joints and needs tires. Its dirty but overall just needs some tlc. 18500 is what I'm going to pay. I think I did ok

Hell yeah good buy! At least you know what you did to it Milage is just broke in so have fun tearing it apart drop 5 grand into it and call it a day! Have a built rig for 25k! That's brakes tires and rims, ujoints and tranny build!

Make sure you check for blow-by. I bought an 06 with 175K on it, 180K lost the rings on #1 and #6. Take the oil fill cap off, while running, turn it over and set it on the opening. See if it blows the cap off. Also, check under the truck to see if it is covered in oil.

After this happened to me I did some research, loosing the rings in the #1 and #6 in a CR is not that uncommon.

yeah I looked underneath it and its pretty clean. I didnt do the oil cap but I looked under it after I drove it about 15 miles while it was running and didnt see any excessive blow by. Its not a done deal yet.

Well I got it home. The brakes are the worst I've ever seen. Almost down to ribs inside and out and the calipers had come out so far that the pistons popped out. He always had the oil changed at the dealer every 5k and the truck is almost perfect body wise just really dirty. Its got new injectors and he had the valves adjusted by scheid diesel in lafayette IN. The guy said his wife had 30k in credit card debt and wanted a divorce so he didnt want to spend the money on the front end. I'm just glad I got it and it runs good. I'll post some pics. Oh yeah paid 18k for it

Last edited:
Back