Borg Warner S400 Parts

kalder

Kevin Alder
I need a quote on a 88/82 turbine wheel and matching 1.1 ar housing for an s400.

This 96/88 w/1.32 is killing me.

While I'm no authority on the subject, I don't think that will work. A turbo with a 96/88 wheel seems to be a different beast.

I don't think a 88/82 turbine will work in it, unless it's actually a cut down 96/88.

I know the turbine housing you want is custom, I have one. They're expensive.

Would probably be better off selling yours and buying a new one.

I'd be interested to hear from someone that knows for sure.

While I'm no authority on the subject, I don't think that will work. A turbo with a 96/88 wheel seems to be a different beast.

I don't think a 88/82 turbine will work in it, unless it's actually a cut down 96/88.

I know the turbine housing you want is custom, I have one. They're expensive.
I don't know either. I was browsing the turbo driven catalog and was mixing and matching.

There is a 178788 turbine housing in the catalog. It's for that wheel and the 1.10 AR. I'm pretty sure it's a T6.

Would probably be better off selling yours and buying a new one.

I'd be interested to hear from someone that knows for sure.
X2, but I'm hoping that this will work.

There is a 178788 turbine housing in the catalog. It's for that wheel and the 1.10 AR. I'm pretty sure it's a T6.

The 96/88 turbo uses a different bearing housing than the turbo's with a smaller turbine. The pilot diameter that the exhaust housing fits over is different.

Personally I think a 96/88 turbo should have had a different model number.

Might be worth it to just try a tighter housing on your turbine.

The 96/88 turbo uses a different bearing housing than the turbo's with a smaller turbine. The pilot diameter that the exhaust housing fits over is different.

Personally I think a 96/88 turbo should have had a different model number.

Might be worth it to just try a tighter housing on your turbine.

Yep!

Back