Rp39 coming soon................

runsideways2

New project coming soon RP39. I will post more when I get started. Please leave all jealous I mean remarks and comments below.

Attachments

• 20180719_170936.jpg
    20180719_170936.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 0
I just want to clarify that I will be doing a h pump swap or conversion soon. I don't to be blocked for trolling like I was a on another forum. I was charged with trolling. Thread starter must be upset that his h pump not running.

It looks like this. Alot of people have been working on getting one of these up and running. It has been in the making by others forums. They come off a generator.

Attachments

• IMG_20180915_090134_607.jpg
    IMG_20180915_090134_607.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Yes, an H-pump is an RP39. For some reason, Bosch calls them 2 different things. There are many different varieties of the pump; & not every one is compatible — or desirable — on a 5.9 Cummins.

Last edited:
Yes, an H-pump is an RP39. For some reason, Bosch calls them 2 different things. There are many different varieties of the pump; & not every one is compatible — or desirable — on a 5.9 Cummins.

Just noticed the H-1000 in your sig, how long have you had that on your truck?

There was a guy on here a few year back trying to run one from an arduino

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

No, & right now I'm putting it back together because I had to rebuild the motor.

(Side note: I had what appeared to be a blown head gasket, but turned out to be a pinhole in cylinder #5. So I tore the motor down & lined all 6 cylinders, & went back to stock size bores with marine pistons.)

The picture runsideways posted is my pump on my motor.

Lots of years ago, when I test different pump setup, the electronic governor will adjust only the fuel rack position not the actual timing

For timing there was different setup between the pump and gear drive....

Got a link? What all is involved to add one? What size barrels ? Hows the timing work

The timing is adjusted with a second pre-stroke rack. It basically adjusts when the start of injection occurs by moving a sleeve up and down the plunger to change when port closure happens on the injection stroke. There is two actautors in the governor- one for the rack (fuel quantity like a P pump) and one for the pre-stroke rack. They work independently from one another. The cams are similar to a P8600. The plungers are 12mm. They will pretty much bolt on if the pilot and bolt pattern are the same. The difficulty would be in the electronic controls.

Back