2013 Schedule?

Zeppelin654

Just wondering when the 2013 schedules will be posted on the main site? Mainly interested in the 2.6 locations, dates, and times. Thanks guys!

Oh! well, I guess I'll just sit and wait then lol. I should probably still figure the first event will be late May/early June though, eh?

Season opener will most likely be last weekend (memorial day weekend) of may @ Mercer!

Possibility of an I-80 area pull week before Memorial Day. Working on a Memorial Saturday pull in Central Pennsylvania and then to Mercer Raceway Park on Sunday. Westmoreland is June 1 and Bunker Hill is June 7-8. Also another possible new pull on Sunday, June 9 in southern Pennsylvania. Classes - too early to tell???? But 2013 is definitely going to happen. Hope to have something out around mid-Feb.

Wayne County FFA (Wooster Oh) will have a truck pull sometime around the 1st week in May 2013. Most all Diesel truck classes and some gas classes. I will post when I know for sure. this is a good place to test your truck...I hope to be there.

Wayne County FFA (Wooster Oh) will have a truck pull sometime around the 1st week in May 2013. Most all Diesel truck classes and some gas classes. I will post when I know for sure. this is a good place to test your truck...I hope to be there.

Can't wait to see your truck run with the 3.0 motor! A nice change of pace in looks for the 3.0 class for sure. :Cheer:

Looks like about a dozen hooks for the WS Diesel division. here are the first few hooks for 2013:

• Sunday, May 26 at Mercer Raceway Park, Mercer, PA
  • Friday, June 7 at Bunker Hill Shoot-Out, Beloit, OH
  • Friday, June 14 at Power Pulls, New Castle, PA
  • Saturday, June 15 at Keystone States, Brookville, PA

Tentative 2013 schedule

I found this on Fullpulls facebook. Rick must be busy enjoying the warm weather down in the Keys, while we suffer with the cold and snow up north, or he would have posted this himself..lol

2013 Schedule 2.1.13

Back