looking to sell mypull truck

megacpower

hey guys my name is art and i live in minnesota i have a 94 dodge pull truck that i am thinking about selling to found another project. it is a 5.9 cummins with fireringed head and porting with 14mm studs haisley cam fly cut pistons ats bigfoot manifold with a 3.0 turbo dual disc haisley pulling clutch 5speed trans with billet shafts 03 271 t-case 1480 yokes posi up front . dana 80 in rear which has a bad carrier . traction bars . weightbar has a piers stupid pump and im sure there are other things im missing but you can call me @ 763-238-6862
i am asking 11,500.00 for truck which is a lot less then the motor would cost to build .View attachment 20218

View attachment 20219

Last edited:
hey guys my name is art and i live in minnesota i have a 94 dodge pull truck that i am thinking about selling to found another project. it is a 5.9 cummins with fireringed head and porting with 14mm studs haisley cam fly cut pistons ats bigfoot manifold with a 3.0 turbo dual disc haisley pulling clutch 5speed trans with billet shafts 03 271 t-case 1480 yokes posi up front . dana 80 in rear which has a bad carrier . traction bars . weightbar has a piers stupid pump and im sure there are other things im missing but you can call me @ 763-238-6862
i am asking 11,500.00 for truck which is a lot less then the motor would cost to build .View attachment 20218

View attachment 20219

[/ATTACH]

Last edited:
Great looking truck man. If I had the money I would love to own a puller like this..good luck with the sale.

if ur interested i nvr really thought about it but i have the same truck but 95 5speed black leveled all stock clean as u can get..its got 370s in it..ive been gathering parts to make it a pull truck but if ur looking to trade its in really good shape....it has a rebuilt motor bc i wanted it to be reliable.... if ur interested trade plus cash

hey nice truck im very interested
couple questions, is the truck in running condition? has it hooked with this motor?
any other problems other than bad rear end carrier?
thinks a lot ill be in touch

if ur interested i nvr really thought about it but i have the same truck but 95 5speed black leveled all stock clean as u can get..its got 370s in it..ive been gathering parts to make it a pull truck but if ur looking to trade its in really good shape....it has a rebuilt motor bc i wanted it to be reliable.... if ur interested trade plus cash

can you send me pictures i would be interested:rockwoot:

hey nice truck im very interested
couple questions, is the truck in running condition? has it hooked with this motor?
any other problems other than bad rear end carrier?
thinks a lot ill be in touch

i just started updating the truck with the big foot manifold and turbo the stupid pump is not installed yet but will be this truck was built to run hard:st: also timing was set at 40 degrees and that is what it will need to be set back at.you can also call me 763-258-6862 thanks

View attachment 20219

sorry guys my #is 763-258-6862:doh:

Back