looking for a good way to organize sockets

johnstontruckin

What are you guys using to organize sockets in your box? Im looking for something neat and clean and not cheap looking. I have a 300 piece set. Thanks

images

Clearance will also play a factor. I can't have anything taller than a inch and a half because that's about the only drawer I can fit them all in! :hehe:

your probably gonna have to buy the single rails and lay them on the side to fit then most of the ones i use are stand up organizers.

Go to sears like earlier mentioned. I have my entire socket sets std. and metric organized nicely for bout 60 bones. Try to get both 6 point and 12 point organizers.

Last edited:
If you have a harbor freight near you check them out too. Cheap tools and still have a lifetime warranty. They also have organizers and storage for your tools.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Here are how mine are set up but you dont have the clearence for them.

IMAG0105.jpg

Here are how mine are set up but you dont have the clearence for them.

IMAG0105.jpg

Harbor freight is about 25 minutes from my house . I need to head up there anyways for some little things. I might be able to fit those types of organizers but it would be real close. I have a 42 inch craftsman box and the drawers aren't that deep

I use Hansen trays for my sockets, specialty sockets are on rails though laid down. If I could access Photobucket from my work computer I would post them for you. I got all of them from Sears, and spent over two bones on them all, but I have four of each size in Hansen and two of each in rails.

Back