ODRA going to the Texas Motorplex Sat. April 5th

outlawdra

Early heads up: 1/16/08

DHRA (www.dhraonline.com) will be hosting a Race Event at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis, TX. Saturday, April 5th.

We hope that all of our members and friends of Outlaw Diesel Racing Association (www.outlawdra.com) will help us make this a huge event.

More Details Soon...

outlawdra said:
Early heads up: 1/16/08

DHRA (www.dhraonline.com) will be hosting a Race Event at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis, TX. Saturday, April 5th.

We hope that all of our members and friends of Outlaw Diesel Racing Association (www.outlawdra.com) will help us make this a huge event.

More Details Soon...

Sounds good to me. Ive been down that track a few times. Good place.

Any chance yall can get a portable dyno for use in the parking lot?

cant wait, ill be there to whoop butt like i did at the last bracket race 4 years ago hopefully with the DMAX if not the school bus might be able to handle it :D hehehe

Nascar is going on the same weekend I have to drop off the trailer thursday and then will be down for this and maybe do some mild bracket racing (seeing how I have too tow the camper back home) LOL and don't want to break anything.

3/20:

Here is the information we got from Eric with DHRA.

In order to be elible to win DHRA money you will need to join DHRA.

*From our understanding you can Race, run Time Trials and Grudge Matches inbetween the DHRA rounds just like in Houston. (*still checking)

Gates open at 10:00am
Racers $40
Spectators $10

DHRA membership $50
Endorsement for championship $150

Payout for DHRA members:

ET Bracket - $500, 250, 100, 100
QD - $500, 250, 100, 100
Pro Street - $2000, 1000, 500, 500
Pro Stock/Top Diesel - $1,500, 1,200, 700, 700

Total Purse - $10,000

As we get more information and details we will post them...
:rockwoot:

about what time do we think everything will start if the gates open at 10 b/c im debating whether or not to take off work so that i can make buda the next weekend....

about what time do we think everything will start if the gates open at 10 b/c im debating whether or not to take off work so that i can make buda the next weekend....

According to Texas Motorplex the racing starts at 11:00am and goes through approx 6:00pm

P4050642.jpg

P4050644.jpg

P4050665.jpg

P4050667.jpg

P4050672-1.jpg

is there a picture of a board with all the names and track times? if so, please post it.

Attendance looks low...all the other events in Tx spread everyone out over the weekend???

i know attendance was 16,000+ strong where I was this weekend...MUD NATIONALS!!!

Back