P24V No Low end power

Ran them with the gov spring plug out is what i meant... and not much loss of oil, i usually dont put the plug back in until i no i got the springs set right, just put a little towel covering it do it doesnt sling the oil out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How I original notice the oil, was I was trying to set idle after I did gov springs so I had the Pull up solenoid off along with the two bolts that hold that down. Had it running while I was turning down the idle, and the two bolt holes were like a river of oil coming out of them.

It has been run in 2 days now, I'll pull the afc off and see how full it is. How does one unplug the front oil drain?

run it at idle without the afc, determine if overflowing with oil or just splashing

if just splashing, tape top of housing closed and run down road(rule out afc issues)

If literally overflowing from being full to top, likely blocked drain on front of pump(plug or debris), pull front cover, pump gear, inspect

Well looks like AFC is the problem. Took it off pulled the shaft out and took the "foot" of. Put shaft back in went for a drive and she drives like I think it would. Maybe a little low on power down low but 10x better then it was.

With the AFC off you can see oil down there when its running but seems to be draining fine so that's good.

Now to figure out what's going on with the AFC. I set up using shop air so I know the diagrahm is good.

Back