lookin for a new roll cab

08 mega man

cornfused
well as the title says I'm looking for a new roll cab . if y'all are surfing Cl or something like that keep an eye out for me. looking for an 80" plus width Marco or Mac preferably. thanks in advance. will pay a finders fee if the right box comes up

Trent, check the larger cities. I just snagged a real deal on a big one in Chicago.

That's not a good deal on a matco. I got my triple bay for 3k and have seen them for that much offen. I will do some looking but will you settle on a 72"? They are a little more common.

That's not a good deal on a matco. I got my triple bay for 3k and have seen them for that much offen. I will do some looking but will you settle on a 72"? They are a little more common.

I think a 72" might work just have to add on to it I've got 2 54" snap on kra boxes and they are both full. I'm just tired of having to remember which box I gotta go to LOL

Will do. Found a black one for 4k like 2 years old.

Still hunting. And I might be able to help with this and get something shipped to ya so that driving and hauling it from Ohio wouldn't be needed unless your up for a trip.

Back