Thanks Mumau Diesel-

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
:rules:One of the best kept secrets in the North East.

If anyone needs a great deal on some hard to locate diesel goodies- call SNEDGE! :rockwoot:

You can't beat Mumau Diesel's service or pricing. These guys are just plain AWESOME to deal with-PERIOD!:bow:

:thankyou2:Thanks again Snedge!!!!! I will be ordering again SOON!

:clap::Cheer:

Snedge is a super cool guy. He even understands my hillbilly accent LOL

Damn, what did I miss not coming out there?

Chris
You missed Snedge and myself showing experienced drinking ethics over the Ohio Redneck Mafia whom got trashed up:bang and retired early:kick: from drinking BUDLIGHT:hehe::hehe::hehe: !!

We started at a bar next to their hotel, then we moved on to the shop to check out the projects and bs, then moved to the pub for some drink and grub, I believe we stopped getting served there, one of the Ohio Rednecks was well past lit, Budlite I said,:hehe: and invited himself into a wedding party:hehe: Promptly got ejected to the door:rules: then we moved back to the shop to wait for Treesmasher, who never showed (he was at a wedding party) then we decided to hit the bar again next to the hotel, one of the Ohio Rednecks passed out on the drive there, once back at the hotel- where the Ohio Rednecks bailed:eek:wned: on Snedge and myself.

Snedge and myself stayed til the barstools were turned over and the bar closed down around us.

:hehe::hehe::hehe: Snedge wanted to hop once again to another pub- but I had to hold the Div 5 event the next day so I retired to get some needed sleep.:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

The next event in Jersey- I think we need to stay on the farm and have a Big party with a pit roast. Them Bubba Beans sounded tasty !!!!:clap::Cheer:

:hehe: :hehe: Sounds like you guys needed a DD.

Sounds like a heck of a lot more fun than what I had to do this weekend...sucks to grow up!

Chris

Which is why I think a big bash on the farm would be best for the next go-round LOL LOL I believe we have a commitment from Jesse and company (Trainrobber and his crew) :rockwoot:to stay also- so hopefully we can pull this together and have an awesome time.

I swear one of dem Ohio Rednecks was ready to stalk down some decent sized deer who was enjoying some sweetcorn out in the large field, thankfully I didn't bother to take the rifle out or there woulda been some deer scoped up and dropped......LOL:hehe::hehe: He did go scouting on the quad though.....:hehe:

If'n we pull this together YOU better make this one Chris and convoy down with Brandon, and Johnboy and the rest of the crew.....:clap:

Barring the loss of another family member, I should be there;) Trust me, I wanted to make this one, but had other things on my mind.

Chris

Thanks, it's been a rough week between that, and a good customer of ours lost his father, who has done a lot of trucking for us.

Thanks again Jeff,
Chris

Thanks for the Props RD, but it is I who should be thanking you and the Jersey crew. I got the royal treatment from the NHRDA/Div 5 crew. :Cheer:
I love the backwoods of Jersey!!!!!! X 2
I guarantee I'd be more than happy to hang with you guys at the anytime. I like to eat some pig. Five hours on the nose. Easy drive.
I would love to get about a dozen beers or so into TreeSmasher:bow: Seems to me that thar fella is a badazz good time.
AND Jimbo, thanks for schooling me on getting the most out of a restaurant menu. He's a trip man.:hehe:

Ohio/ Grand Rock contingent were great, a little
(who in the he!! goes to bed at 10:00?????)
soft but.... still lots of fun. Thanks for sharing your beer ( I mean BUD LITEWIEGHT) . :Cheer:

My quote of the weekend does go to Carl. When the waiter was telling us about being trapped in a rough neighborhood during pledge week for his sorority.
"Did you kill something and eat it?"LOL Gotta love an outdoors-man.

I think it was "Billy the kid" that stopped speaking English around 3 P.M.LOLHe would ramble for like a minute and we're like ???? WTF did he say??????
I can still see his bald head rolling around in your rear window as I followed you back to base camp to drop off the ladies.:kick:
You guy's have gotta pace your selfs a little better. :kick:

Awesome time, great fun at the track, thanks for the hook up men.
Other than the mild heat stroke I suffered and the cracked ribs from laughing too hard it was a homerun.:clap: We will most defiantly do it again. Allot!!!

I'll be sure to get Chris and the boys over next time. I think he'd be an excellent choice for DD. Thanks for volunteering buddy.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Props RD, but it is I who should be thanking you and the Jersey crew. I got the royal treatment from the NHRDA/Div 5 crew. :Cheer:
I love the backwoods of Jersey!!!!!! X 2
I guarantee I'd be more than happy to hang with you guys at the anytime. I like to eat some pig. Five hours on the nose. Easy drive.
I would love to get about a dozen beers or so into TreeSmasher:bow: Seems to me that thar fella is a badazz good time.
AND Jimbo, thanks for schooling me on getting the most out of a restaurant menu. He's a trip man.:hehe:

Ohio/ Grand Rock contingent were great, a little
(who in the he!! goes to bed at 10:00?????)
soft but.... still lots of fun. Thanks for sharing your beer ( I mean BUD LITEWIEGHT) . :Cheer:

My quote of the weekend does go to Carl. When the waiter was telling us about being trapped in a rough neighborhood during pledge week for his sorority.
"Did you kill something and eat it?"LOL Gotta love an outdoors-man.

I think it was "Billy the kid" that stopped speaking English around 3 P.M.LOLHe would ramble for like a minute and we're like ???? WTF did he say??????
I can still see his bald head rolling around in your rear window as I followed you back to base camp to drop off the ladies.:kick:
You guy's have gotta pace your selfs a little better. :kick:

Awesome time, great fun at the track, thanks for the hook up men.
Other than the mild heat stroke I suffered and the cracked ribs from laughing too hard it was a homerun.:clap: We will most defiantly do it again. Allot!!!

I'll be sure to get Chris and the boys over next time. I think he'd be an excellent choice for DD. Thanks for volunteering buddy.
:evil:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: :Cheer:

It was a hell of a time, and I can see that Jeff, and Snedge will not let us live the early retirement down easily. :doh: That's ok though, I had to represent Grand Rock, and wanted to be in top shape for that. Seems everywhere we go after a race, the resturants are not quit sure how to handle this division 5 crew....:evil: and that's the way we like it.....

Snedge you need to make that 3 hour drive west to Ohio, and check out Grand Rock, I'll give ya the 5 cent tour, and hook ya up with a lunch too!

All I can say now is, is it August 9th yet?.....

Back