07.5 light throttle surge

jason herdahl

Hey guys I haven't posted on here in a while but I just picked up an 07.5 this past weekend that is 100% stock and just noticed the past couple of days a light throttle surge. I did do some research and found that a dirty MAF could cause this so I cleaned it last night and it still seems to surge but not near as bad? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I know I know stock is no fun, hopefully it doesn't stay this way for long! This is my first CR so it's all kinda foreign to me yet! I watched some other parameters on the scan tool but I did not watch rail pressure. I will get a new fuel filter and the scan tool on it tomorrow thanks for the input!

Last edited:
I changed fuel filter and it still surged. I also did a stock Chrysler reflash as the ECM and TCM were out of date it may have fixed some issues I wasn't aware of but still no fix for the surge. What did fix it though was a tune for my deletes, no added power just turning off/adjusting the junk that didn't belong. I'm not exactly sure what part was causing it for sure but whatever it was has a new home in the dumpster!

Back