New manual transmission diesel record

zf>allison

you never had your car.
The fastest manual list thread is locked so I made a new thread. I don't post here much but figured I would since I finally got the record. The truck was 5340 pounds raceweight. 11.28 at 126 mph with a 1.8 60 foot. Truck is a 2005 Chevy lly regular cab with a zf6. Ran that time on stock lmm wheels and 285/60/17 st2s. I currently have slicks and and adding a Molly cage and you g for 10s in September st Louis street car takeover. I'll get pics of the slip and truck I'm in a bit. I have bad service where I am currently at.
Also the truck dynoed 743 hp and 1084 ft pounds the day I beat the record on a stock bottom end with a box cast s475 100 overs and dual fuelers.

If this is the truck I saw a video of in cab on instagram is bad ass. Lol looks brutal to shift that fast
Not much worse than a built Allison though LOL

If this is the truck I saw a video of in cab on instagram is bad ass. Lol looks brutal to shift that fast
Not much worse than a built Allison though LOL

That's the truck. I can't figure out how to post pics on here I ha e the slip loaded.

I thought that dually 12v went low 10s? Or is this Duramax only record? I could be wrong on both accounts lol

Thanks guys, I just received my valair street triple. Gonna do a slight upgrade with this clutch throw the slicks on get the cage done and see if she is under 5k pounds I'm hoping when she is done.

That's a lot of wheel hop on both ends. Seems like you might have some time to make up there as well.

Back