Who is Big Bang Injection?

Bob the owner of smarty is a sponsor here on CompD and Brian is an employee.

Thank you Sir! Actually I am with the manufacturer. I do customer service for our customers. Bob has no ownership in our company and never has. Bob is in sales for his company which he owns. Wagner and Associates. He is not affiliated with us in any way other than selling our product. Why have you seen Bob on here helping so many during the past many years? That’s the way he handles his company. Good service after the sale. I did help customers under his account even though Bob is not under my employ nor I, under his. Tim is setting me up with my own account for the benefit of those who posted that they have an urgent concern with the color of my profile letters.

All they are asking for is proof of why these injectors are so much better.

Thank you! I have offered information describing that. Some do not wish to read and some can not comprehend, and jump on the bandwagon spouting untruths.

If you want to know, ask me the questions. I will get your questions answered right from Martin himself.

We are now able to share more information. However no one of a right mind would ask for proprietary information. The other manufactures wont give away secrets either. Make a list of questions folks! I will bring back a list of answers. :pop:

Not really enthused stumbling upon this.

I've got a set of "stage 4's" in the truck I just bought. Pretty sure their kicking the bucket.
Stumbles at idle/under light throttle and almost dies in reverse or coming to a stop. Has a good amount of smoke on start up too. Not 100% on the miles on them but 1300 I think is what I was told.

Got a set of stock injector bodies and industrial R4 tips that I just had check and cleaned which I wanted to sell but guess I'm gonna need em

You were "told" you had stg 4’s and you “think” they are kicking the bucket.

Which injectors might you really have installed? It has been established already that this truck does not have 4’s. Do you know for fact or is it something the other owner “told you”? Either way get me the numbers on the injectors. We can check those out and determine if there is an issue and see what we can do to help you. How many times have these been in and out of trucks for dyno purposes? Original stock or have they been disassembled? Clean installs? Good fuel? Either way send me a pm and I will do my best to help. Also PM me with where these and the truck came from. I believe I have an idea as to the origination.

post 22 on http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173835&page=2

You apparently have been having a tough time.

Pro Street world record holder...not running BBI

2nd place Pro Street truck, not running BBI

Super Street world record holder, not running BBI

2nd place Super Street truck, not running BBI

Shall I continue??
I will also add to that.

Les, not running BBI

Brian do what the turbo guys did get a truck dyno 4 main competitors and yours and look at the numbers! Do each stage if you want! I'm sure there are things like smoke and egt's that can be looked at too! Then you will have proof of superiority or you may find out differently! Also a life expectancy is a real important fact in the injector world!

Great idea. I would love a comparison. Lets do! Bring it on gents! So how do you propose to make it fair? In agreement with all? A lot of logistics would need to be worked out. I will not mail out a set of 4’s to someone to tamper with! If someone is serious we can figure something out. We do have our own dyno to use. Bring it on and leave your BS excuses elsewhere. And indeed quality and longevity matters. We have shown and explained differences and those who truly listen and have enough upstairs to comprehend the differences. Anyone wanting more information is welcome to ask and those who actually design these CR injectors will offer input for you. Intelligent questions please!

"Who is Big Bang Injection?"

Who cares?

From what I can see, the farkus of Smarty, BBI and RaceMe are all short term games anyways. With HPtuner now available for the 03 to 05 CR and EFILive for everything else, the business model has no chance of surviving. I think offering hard parts is the last ditch effort.

RD, you are showing your ignorance by reading hype and swallowing that load and refusing to even look at our new product, Smarty UDC Pro - RT. What we have is WAAAY above the products you are a fan boy for. However, the discussion on this thread is injectors.

Aside from the price argument, is there anyone here that really believes that the BBI's, if swapped out for whatever you might be running, would NOT make as much power??

I just don't see it. I think there are many ways to skin a cat as they say and if someone choses to run BBI's over whatever, they're gonna make whatever "Could" be made given proper hard parts and tuning.

I just don't understand all the hostility toward BBI for trying to bring a good product to the sport and make a few $ in the process.

I liked my Exergy's in Gunny but they were there when I got it. I also loved my BBI's in Interceptor (tech this was before they were officially BBI's but they were from that company when it was up and coming and Marco had the connection). They were awesome as well. I would hesitate to buy either brand again.

Last edited:
ask him why he was booted from other forum. same malarkey.

You like stirring up Drama Jacob? Yes Jacob! Why don’t “YOU” ask me? You apparently know it all so I will show the quote from the cf mod who banned me.
Mr Sensitivity
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartyResource View Post
Allow me some time! I'll see what I can do.

You have until 8am 3/4/15 to answer the questions listed above, this truly is your last chance. If these questions are not answered completely this account, and any others you create will be banned permanently. You have had plenty of time to asnwer these questions Brian.
POSTS FROM THIS PROFILE ARE MY OPINION 2005 Dodge 2500 QCSB 4x4 | Firepunk 48re Comp 2 with Standalone Valve body/PCS | 1 Piece Aluminum Driveshaft w/ 1480 Joints | AirDog 150 | Fleece Bypass | AFE Intercooler | A1 12mm Studs | Hamilton HD Pushrods | #110 Hamilton Springs | Fluid Dampr | Firepunk UDC Tuned | Exergy 75% over Injectors | Dual CP3's | 60/68/.91 T4 over 475/96/1.10 Compounds | Autometer Cobalt Gauges | Carli Track

That is how that forum is run and I refuse to answer proprietary info and I refuse to have some kid mod order me to post answers by their timeline. If there is overtime needed, either showing up to work before 8 am or staying late either I or my supervisor makes those decisions. Not some kid moderator on cf. LOL

Brian is not an employee of mine. He is employed by Smarty Resource tech support.

Indeed, As I have mentioned many times, Many places! Bob does not work for me. I do not work for Bob. He owns his own sales distribution outlets known as Wagner and Associates and Smarty Power. He is here to help as he believes in good customer service as being important to the dealers and customers he sells to. I am SmartyResource and am actually associated with the manufacturer.

RD, you are showing your ignorance by reading hype and swallowing that load and refusing to even look at our new product, Smarty UDC Pro - RT. What we have is WAAAY above the products you are a fan boy for. However, the discussion on this thread is injectors.

That's pretty bold claim Brian, since there isn't any "real time", recordable and useful data logging features with UDC Pro.

Last edited:
I notice that Bob and Tmoney have a blue name title, which indicates a paying sponsor. I notice out snake oil salesman does not, but is trying to blatantly advertise on here. He can peddle his snake oil, whenever that name tag changes color, but until then.....

Good day Woolsey! Nice to have more of your input on another of my threads about BBi Injectors. You call BBi Injectors Snake oil? Continuously! Funny how you try to say that when they are designed by a Bosch engineer who happened to be on the Common Rail development team for Bosch and whom holds several patents regarding CR Injector technology.

Would you like to "try" bringing some intelligent conversation into your postings for a change. Do you actually have any questions worthwhile to post? From what I have seen I would doubt it. Try if you can! (And thank you for being concerned with my letter color status) I am wondering your motivation for making the kind of postings you do. One can easily speculate. You are needing an education but it appears you do not realize that clicking on a link and reading you would be able to gain much knowledge. I believe you are more intelligent than you let on in your style of posting. Try putting that to better use my keyboard commando friend!

This goes for everybody. What is it you would really like to know? I am here to help. And yes, now that the contractual agreements are not binding, and those behind BBi have left Bosch so they can keep up with the demand on the product I am able to release more information that is right from the top. Bring on whatever intelligent questions you have gents!

Thank you!

Brian

Sounds like "BrianAtSmarty" needs a snickers! And how to use the multi-quote feature. I'm not on the bandwagon of bashing bbi, but if there was any way to organize a fair comparison as to the superiority of bbi's to others, it could certainly benefit his position.

Back