Your setup plus dyno numbers V.2 VP ONLY

Ok, so its 408hp with the dirty (hazy) 6×.012 injectors, SO pump, smarty, and a unmodified HE351. My long standing, long term goal is 500 working hp. I'm thinking it should be easily achieved with a second turbo, thinking 69-72mm range with the limited rpm of a VP, a comp box, cleaner injectors, not smaller, just cleaner. Maybe open up the turbine side of the HE351. By working hp, I mean load up a couple tractors and ignore the egt gauge.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I had an HE351 over S475 with Weston's 6x.013s and a drag comp box for a while, that setup made just over 600 at the wheels. Going off of track times it was about 480 whp with the single HE351, same injectors and tuner. If you do compound with that charger I'd do something with a smaller turbine or housing, 475 wasn't awful but there's room for improvement.

I had an HE351 over S475 with Weston's 6x.013s and a drag comp box for a while, that setup made just over 600 at the wheels. Going off of track times it was about 480 whp with the single HE351, same injectors and tuner. If you do compound with that charger I'd do something with a smaller turbine or housing, 475 wasn't awful but there's room for improvement.

That sounds about right for that compound/injector setup. My setup is pretty similar, with a bigger secondary and I'm around 650 whp.

Back