fueltank sump

p7100

Swedish
Gonna get me a sump for the fueltank soon and curious of which brand you guys are happy with.
Been looking at PDD's but then get a little cheap when I see there are ones at half the price.
Often quality costs but maybe the cheap ones aren't that bad???

Going with the full size beans myself. Has a return port as well. Seems to have the best reviews and they invented the one hole sump I believe. Good enough for me.

Ok yeah maybe it's better to take the money and buy a US made and not take the chance of getting a chinese.

WAY off subject here guys BUT anyone know of these sumps will work for gasoline? Moving along with my LS project and I’d really love to just punch a hole in the bottom of the factory tank and run a sump. (I see no reason why they won’t work but I’ve been known to overlook shit before. I’ll never run anything more than 91.)

Had an 82 dodge with a dirty fuel tank. Pulled the tank and had something break on the sending unit. Couldn't find the part so put in a sump and it worked fine.

Had an 82 dodge with a dirty fuel tank. Pulled the tank and had something break on the sending unit. Couldn't find the part so put in a sump and it worked fine.

Cool beans, thank you.

Work just as well as a diesel app. What ya got going with this LS project??

6.0 with a little work done to it going in the crew cab in my profile picture, single turbo and Holley management system. Nothing special at all, more of a family rig that I can stuff everyone in comfortably and do some old man burnouts from time to time.

Back