Quick Tricks, Inc.

That's funny but I don't know about the slogan. I don't think it will be good for business LOL

Thanks,
Vivian

Instead of LudicrousSpeed, how about just "Ludicrous."

Like in Spaceballs, you could say, "They've gone to plaid....." :aiwebs_024:

--Snake

Well I like the save your trans and headgaskets part:hehe:

I'm sorry. I read it wrong. I thought it said if you don't want to save your trans and headgaskets, like the CompD file would but the others wouldn't. That's why I said it would be bad for business. Jeeeezz, sometimes I wonder where my head is!

Thanks & I hope you are having a great day!
Vivian

I'm sorry. I read it wrong. I thought it said if you don't want to save your trans and headgaskets, like the CompD file would but the others wouldn't. That's why I said it would be bad for business. Jeeeezz, sometimes I wonder where my head is!

Thanks & I hope you are having a great day!
Vivian

yeah the comp d file would blow everything

How about "My foot is broken and I can't let up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Oh yeah, too long.

... or perhaps something simple like Whiplash.

Sorry to hear about you and DJ but I'm glad to hear you are back at it! Like others have said, Vivian is great (nuf said)!

I sent you an e-mail to your dj-performance account before reading here. Feel free to shoot me a response when you have a minute.

Brad

welcome back! glad to hear from you again. i never heard back from you so i sold my SCT. best of wishes with the new company.

Garrett

How about "My foot is broken and I can't let up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Oh yeah, too long.

... or perhaps something simple like Whiplash.

Sorry to hear about you and DJ but I'm glad to hear you are back at it! Like others have said, Vivian is great (nuf said)!

I sent you an e-mail to your dj-performance account before reading here. Feel free to shoot me a response when you have a minute.

Brad

Hey Brad,

LOL - I like Whiplash or maybe "gforce" LOL

I just read your email and have a few comments. I'll answer now.

Best of Luck! Chris

Thank you Chris!

I'm so happy to hear from you again! keep me notified on what is going on!

Hey Rodger! I will!

welcome back! glad to hear from you again. i never heard back from you so i sold my SCT. best of wishes with the new company.

Garrett

Hi Garrett - I'm sorry to hear it. Things were a little difficult back then and much more relaxed now.

Thanks,
Vivian

Vivian i guess just you and me will have to go snowmobiling then lol glad your back sorry to hear about you and DJ. I will pass this info on to everyone i know running the 6.0
Thanks Dale

glad to see things are coming together for you vivian!

Yes and I am very Thankful.
:thankyou2:

Vivian i guess just you and me will have to go snowmobiling then lol glad your back sorry to hear about you and DJ. I will pass this info on to everyone i know running the 6.0
Thanks Dale

Hey Dale,

Sounds like a plan but not at 156mph, ok? :bang I think I'd have a heart attack. :hehe:

For those of you that don't know - Dale is a champion snowmobiler (did I make up that word?) :clap::clap:

:thankyou2:
Vivian

hmm i cant think of any cool names for tunes, maybe just stick to the traditional economy, tow, street, hot street, competition file names till one of us come up with something more whitty.

Hi,

Sure. The looney is what we called our race file with DJ's. I am just looking for another name. The new files, have added performance parameters but the design is the same.

Thanks,
Vivian

hmm i cant think of any cool names for tunes, maybe just stick to the traditional economy, tow, street, hot street, competition file names till one of us come up with something more whitty.

That's how the Looney got started and I believe it was Nummit who came up with the Gone Looney slogan!

Thanks,
Vivian

Hi,

Sure. The looney is what we called our race file with DJ's. I am just looking for another name. The new files, have added performance parameters but the design is the same.

Thanks,
Vivian

How do I need to go about getting it? I know you need my stock strategy. Where do I need to email you at? Can I paypal you the money?

Thanks,
Jesse

Back