fresh flux2 04.5-07 full set of injectors

blue05cummins

I have a set of injectors freshly built by f1 diesel, they have brand new flux2 nozzles on them, I sent my injectors I had in my truck out and got them all rebuilt and I am now selling them. I’m asking 3k, I DO NOT want your cores, you can keep them and sell them or have them rebuilt and sell them like I’m doing... this would save you some $ in the long run by being able to gain a lot of your money back from selling your old injectors. pm me if interested.

Are you pretty firm on the $3k? Have these ever been installed since they were rebuilt? Also, are your BBI injectors smoother than F1's?

i just got them back from f1, they have never been installed, they were tested and cleaned and balanced by f1 so they are like a fresh set of remand, they just have the flux 2 nozzles on them now as well, also installed by f1 diesel. I would like to stay right at 3k.. a set of these injectors go for 2500 plus 1200 or send your cores in.. and if you think about it you could send your injectors in and get them rebuilt and have new tips put on, and then sell them for 3k like i am. then you will basically be paying for a rebuild when its all said and done.. i would be willing to take your cores back and sell these for 2500 but then you would really be losing money..

The BBI's are great too, they are the best running injector i have ever heard or seen, they really did there research and took time developing them and they are really proving to be an amazing injector.. however they are a lot of $, if your looking to save a little cash then these ones that i am selling are high up there in quality so they are not a bad choice either..

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure these are the same injectors that are for sell over on the CF. You stated you had 2 rebuilt one was traded by F1 for another reman and the other three were used am I correct. I'm not trying to screw you over in a sell but your first post wasn't fully accurate about the injectors and people should know what they are buying.

04.5-07 6 fresh reman 100hp injectors - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I just got a set of F1s for my wife's Mega Cab and I know they are quality injectors. I was planning on getting a set for mine too (truck in my sig) but I was trying to figure out a way to avoid my truck being down while I send the injectors in to get rebuilt.

this would work perfect.. then just rebuild yours and sell them like this. i know its alot of $ up front but in the end it will pay off..

I'm pretty sure these are the same injectors that are for sell over on the CF. You stated you had 2 rebuilt one was traded by F1 for another reman and the other three were used am I correct. I'm not trying to screw you over in a sell but your first post wasn't fully accurate about the injectors and people should know what they are buying.

04.5-07 6 fresh reman 100hp injectors - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

yes, the same thing, too many dumb people are posting over there, they are reman, they are all the same as a set of reman wwith new tips. if you doubt them or have questions call source automotive and talk to rip or bill, other questions can also go to f1 diesel. they will stand behind them all the way. they are just the same as if you were buying a set from them, same quality and same specs and testing as all there injectors.

Yes they are. I love mine. I made 385hp and 725 tq with no tuning just injectors and what’s in my sig, peaked egt's at 1250, I haven’t done any runs with the tune but I will soon.. They run very smooth even without a tune and with my smarty they are running even better. I get about 20mpg, mostly freeway, and I avg 70mph so they are very efficient as well. Defiantly worth the money in my point of view but a lot of people dont seem to agree… if you do buy BBI you can just be another guy to contest to how good they are. :Cheer: :hehe:

Last edited:
just made a short video, hope you can get a little sence for how they run
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ0HTte3rS8"]BBI stage 1 cummins 5.9 - YouTube[/ame]

Back