UCC/5.90 truck for sale

IdahoRob

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Pains me to do this but it is time to pass it onto someone else. Please Email me for photos and questions. I don't want to part it out at this time as i'd like it to go to a good home complete. That may change down the road if it doesn't sell complete, for now please do ask about parting it out.

Max’d Out: $40,000.00

Turn key UCC truck with 10-year pedigree, Broke 14 world records, World Championship, National Championship and many, many event wins. Would also make a good 5.90 index class truck. Easy truck to go fast with.
2002 GMC single cab 4x4. 154mph @ 6000lbs, weight could be dropped by a bunch. Currently set up at NHRDA super street weight, fun while it lasted…
Basically, almost everything mechanical is new with just break in time. Four dyno pulls and two small HP ¼ mile passes (10.6 and 10.3) since new. Light pulls/passes to break in engine under load/boost and to check operation and inspection.

Full floor long bed, glass windows that operate, all steel stock body, full dash and door panels. LBZ ecm/wiring and fuel system. Manual transfer case. PCS full auto 48re transmission, 3.42 gears. 2” roll cage (over built) with current 2018 SFI 8.5 cert (good for 3 years). Full Kryptonite death grip front end with every option. Weight bar for front (sled pulling), rear adjustable blocks, class 5 hitch. Double adjustable QA1 on four corners, leaf spring rear with Caltracs. M&H 30 x 14 DOT slicks, Dual front and dual rear drive shaft loops. Isspro full line of gauges and data logger. New radiator, power steering pump and hydro-boost. Shroud parachute and all safety gear. Could be put back to street if desired, stack is in the bed.

New, SoCal Engine Long block Specs:
o LML Engine Block
o Callies ultra billet, narrow rod journal crankshaft
o Billet main caps
o Carrillo rods
o Main girdle
o Alt fire cam
o Forged pistons
o Stage 2 heads
o 14mm head studs
o Billet injector hold downs
o Arp studs throughout
o SoCal FlexPlate
o SoCal damper
o Remote oil cooler, filter and oil pressure regulator, all Peterson high quality stuff.

Fuel system:
o New 300% Exergy injectors with flow sheet
o New DDP 12mm cp3 pump,
o Exergy 12mm cp3 pump
o 240 FASS
o Stainless braided supply and return lines

Air :
o 5541r Garret - T6
o New SXE-476/87/1.10 with race cover, forged wheel and 360* thrust bearing – T4
o BD air to air intercooler
o Adjustable regulated wastegate
o ProFab tube headers and up-pipes
o Turbo blankets and wrapped headers and up-pipes

Transmission:
o Suncoast duraflite conversion adapters
o New, Randy’s Transmission 48RE full billet
o PCS automatic trans controller, fully programmable, PCS custom tuning supplied
o New, Suncoast 12 bolt converter
o Derale cooler with fan

Rebuilt Ultimate GM transfer case
Yukon built front and rear, 3.42 gears. Yukon rear axles with rear spool
N2O system with controller
30 x 14 DOT drag slicks on 16” wheels
Torsion bar front end for sled pulling

Attachments

• UCC sled pulling 3.jpg
    UCC sled pulling 3.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Billings side veiw.jpg
    Billings side veiw.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 0
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 0
  • bed view.jpg
    bed view.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Rob & Max'd Out Trophies.jpg
    Rob & Max'd Out Trophies.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 0
Wow, this is a little sad for me personally. Watching this pickup was one of the things that got me into diesels.
Good luck with the sale

Pennies on the dollar for such a proven truck!

Hope we'll still see you around racing something, Rob!! ???

Mitch, i raced more this year than ever, just not so much with a diesel. Over 20 events this season, mostly in the pro class. Here is a shot of my car a few weeks ago in Vegas. My truck couldn't pull wheelies, so this is fun.

Attachments

• Las Vegas SCSN png.png
    Las Vegas SCSN png.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back