Beans Diesel Performance Dyno Day/Sled Pull Dec. 10!!!

Hmmm....
Extra vacation I need to burn and a dyno rip in the south where it should be a tad warmer than here.Only 700 miles,I may have to make a trip for this one.......Andy

Where's this at again? I'll try to make it. How far from Franklin, KY? Buddy lives bout 5 min from where TS pulls are may just stay and bring him and the new gf!

The plan so far is to have Lynn's 2wd puller there to run 2.6 or 3.0, which ever Bean wants us to run.

I've been looking for this in the events area and was getting worried, especially after I saw the craigslist posting of the parts and tools heist. I hope ya'll find out who did this chit...BDP will stand for Beat Down Perpetrators!

I am sure hoping to be there. I would like to see how my truck does there compared to my last pull at the Clarksville, Tn pull. My only problem is that my truck weights 9500lbs. Are yall gonna have any kinda Spectator pull or Fun pull?

If its a stock turbo truck you can pull in the WS class but you wont be eligable for any prize money. Kinda like a DQ pass but you atleast get to see how you stack up against other trucks of like power.

DOn't know if I will make it down agan this year oir not. Definately will not be defending my dyno title from last year with 5 melted pistons. Need me som fine swine though and smoke and shine.

Back