Htt 62/71/13ss

A picture to go with the add:

Cnv0496.jpg

Would this be the world famous Fred S. the DTT installer? How have you been? Its Travis formerly of Arizona. Now freezing my arse off!!!

Hey Travis, hanging in there. Actually its been a little cool and really wet around here lately. You still in Wisconsin, man that is cold! Trying to work out exactly what I want for my RamCharger conversion, so I'm mixing things up some.
I ran this turbo initially on my 93, and didn't like how it worked on that truck, so I moved it to the 98, and added some 330 injectors. It spooled on either truck at about 1600, meaning it was right at 10psi, and going up.

On my 93, it felt good in the mid and upper RPM, but I like how the 62/12 does on that truck better. On the 98, I also ran the 62/12, and this 62/71 is closer to that feeling because of the extra fuel. On Tyler's, and his setup, it should rock. It does need fuel to be happy, that is a given.

I hope so. Fuel is not a problem that's for sure. Even though I'm stepping down a size in injectors I still shouldn't have a problem with spool.

Back