TS Outlaw Race 2007 set for May 12th

Me and the CompD command post will be there if at all possible, I KNOW I'll be there, the house might or might not make it, have to wait and see.

Sheila, ya'll reserve me a spot in the "RV park" for 40ft of old camper, and fullback :poke: the spare bed is yours if you make it :rockwoot:

I should have my house with me Ben, if Haz can't make it you have a place to sleep, if he does there are several hotels in the area just a hop skip and jump from TS's shop. I just remember how much fun was had in the TS parking lot, woulda been lots more fun lots less sober LOL LOL LOL

The TS race has been the best race of the year for many years!

Thanks for the early heads-up because I made my reservations at that Hampton this morning. The hotels fill up fast for this event so the earlier you reserve your room the better!

Well I'll have to make sure I make an apperance down there. I'm sure the in-laws wont mind the company....shoot they'll get to hang out with the Grand kids..... Was there last year at the Open House (are we having another one) but couldn't stay long due to my wedding plans I had to take care of, but this year is a different story!! I'll start savin' cash now!!

CC12V said:
Guess I'll bring an extra set of front tires this time.:aiwebs_032:

Reminded me of flat-spotting the bigwheel tires as a kid. Kerplunk, kerplunk, kerplunk.

I did give Joe the official Comp D "Daaaaaammmmm!" award to him though. That was definitely one wild ride!

jharvey said:
Hmmm... wonder if there will be any good picture taking opportunities LOL

One or two. I'll see what I can do about getting you some prime real estate.

Here is a little more info......

Yes there will DEFINATELY be an open house here at TS on Friday, May 11th. :ylsuper:

The Outlaw Race will be at Beech Bend on May 12th followed by Outlaw Sled pulls at the fairgrounds :rockwoot: Both will take place on Saturday, May 12th.

I'll have Phil.... hey Phil you around?? get us an official webpage started that will have hotel information, dates, sponsor info, etc. Phil has done this for us for the past 5 years :thankyou2:

Will keep you guys & gals updated as new info developes.

Sheila

Dyno Dave will be on hand with the dyno also. We already have an "official dyno sponsor" Beans Diesel Performance :thankyou2:

Bye now

What do you mean "even if I do go"?? No excuses from you either :shake:
You've got plenty of time to get your calender cleared :Cheer:

Back