Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Southern Polyurethanes Inc
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 09:26 AM   #1
TooMuchBoost

Name: TooMuchBoost
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Exclamation Here we grow again! BLOWOUT DEAL on remaining Basecoat and Single Stage colors!

In appreciation for an outstanding 2008 I have an incredible special on our remaining Basecoats and Single Stages. You might remember that late this summer we made the decision to stop manufacturing 'colors' simply because we had 15 common street rod colors and our competitors had up 80k. While this has been an excellent business decision, even after buying a significantly larger plant in April we are out of room yet again!

That said I'm prepared to unload every color we have to free up precious space until we can have another warehouse built so here is what I have and it won't last long:

ALL Quarts $25.

ALL Gallons $50.

#2005-4 Code 40 White
#2005-1 ""
#2008-4 SPI Orange (close to Hugger)
#2008-1 ""
#2009-1 SPI Red
#2010-1 Screaming Yellow (think Mustang)
#2010-4 ""
#2011-4 Viper Yellow
#2012-1 SPI Yellow
#2012-4 ""
#4201-1 Pure white (cleanest TIO2 white you'll find)
#4202-1 SPI Yellow
#4202-4 ""
#4204-1 SPI Orange
#4204-4 ""
#4205-1 Screaming yellow (think Mustang)
#4205-4 ""

Notes:
-1=gallons
-4=quart

Single Stage mixes 1:1 with activator (not included)
Basecoats reduce 1:1 with Urethane Grade Reducer (not included)

Also, all of my basecoats cover in 3 coats or less when applied over the proper colored sealer and from a formulary perspective they utilize the absolute best resin and solvents in the business meaning I'll put my red against a $550 per gallon competitive red! My single stage generally covers in 2 coats.

Dad already put the word out Friday morning that this deal will be available Monday morning so I do not expect to have any inventory by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest so its too late to mail you a color chip if you are unsure of a color. Then again, at these prices its fair to say you can probably roll the dice.

BTW did I mention:

FREE SHIPPING!

To order call (706) 781-2220 8-5 EST M-F though I should be in by 6am every day this week. We accept Visa, MC and Discover.

Thanks again for an outstanding 2008! We've been working hard since September on this latest expansion and expect to break ground on our new warehouse in March to better serve our customers (and help with our own sanity ).

Have a great and safe 2009!

Closed Thread