Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Southern Polyurethanes Inc
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 07:13 PM   #21
DieselMissy04

Name: DieselMissy04
Title: Learning!
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooMuchBoost
I met with some engineering students who are building the 2006-2007 version of this car and I told them I would donate the coatings for it since they are on a shoestring budget.

Being the typical college kids that I once was they are of course behind and burning it on both ends to get it finished for the campus debut next week.

http://www.me.gatech.edu/gtmotorsports/vehicles.html
I have 2 things to say to this:
1- UGA has broke engineers to0o0o
and
2- I need a new intake, so.. feel free to donate to the College of Ag and Environ Science @ UGA, but make sure the name is to Missy

Old 05-11-2007, 12:24 AM   #22
GSM-01

Name: GSM-01
Title: Can turn wrenches
Member`s Gallery
I will be moving to MO in early Aug. I wish I could be here longer but my lease was signed for Aug and I will be moving in then. I will most likely be back here and there. If you get in touch with the right guys up there, you can really go far. Carl Pederson is one of my good buddies of there. Has a really nice third gen, we are about the only 2 diesel guys that get along. You'll know his truck, he runs White Knucle Motorsport, a suspension and off roading club. I'll have a couple of trucks running around here so you will see what is going on. I talked to Sones tonight and he is finally giving me some credit which is nice. I guess Hoyt and Woolever both said some good things which suprised me, Sones is a man of few words. He doesn't open his mouth if he doesn't have too. If you ever have any compliments from Sones or Johnson, you have done well. If you get the right teachers and lay low with the students on what you knwo about trucks, you should do fine, jsut don't go in with a big head, half of those kids can't turn a wrench or get their heads through the doors....

Closed Thread