New from Georgia

Flip's12v

What's up guys and girls. Never posted on a forum before, so hear it goes. I've cruised around on here for several years know, just learning. Trucks in the past have been a 99 cclb 24v with all Banks stuff (back in the day i couldn't really find alot of parts, not good with computers ) Garmons tranny with suncoast parts, lifted. Know have a 95 12v 2wd 5speed with a few goodies added. And i have a 95 12v exclb 4wd that im taking the parts off the 2wd to put on it.. I need to sell the 2wd for some extra money to get the tranny built to handle some more parts. And i have a 75 ford crew cab thats getting a 12v convertion as soon as i find a good donor. Glad to be here.

How's it goin Big Swole. It looks like you've been in my neck of the woods quite a bit. I live in Griffin

Oh Yes! I've driven to Garmons more times in the last 4+ years than I can count...

I've got a whole rack of Carnage all to myself down there, in the Green Room Salon...lol

I hear ya. Yeah i haven't been out there in a couple years know. I've had to put my time and money on other things. I hope to be able to head over to his shop soon...

Back