TSPTCL: Torque Converter Lock-UP

JacktheBear3

Enthusiast
HAs anyone got any personal experience with this Torque converter lock up management tool that is sold by TS Performance?

I am looking into installing an exhaust brake on an 05 Dodge with 48RE Auto Trans and need to know how this thing really performs. I have another horse pulling application where the driver is not going to be a tech freak and wants the brake to work pretty automatically or should I say simply without having too much continual tuning to do.

Kinda, will this thing be set it and forget it with the only thing to do is turn it on when you want it to work.

Thanks

Wally

I have one. Love it. I use mine to assist with acceleration, not deceleration. :hehe: If you want to, set and forget. Pick your MPH for lock and unlock and the module stores and remembers this. Changing is easy but must be done while the vehicle is in motion. You can also set whether to have the module come on every time with the key, or default to off and allow manual only activation. This is all done with 4 keys and a easy to navigate menu.

Pick your lock/unlock points wisely. No matter what you set, thats what the TQ converter does. Around town with it too low can cause some driveability issues that require manual shifting to keep from lugging. I have mine set to "Hold my Beer" mode right after the 1-2 shift. :woohoo:

Back