CompD Sweatshirts/Long Sleeve T-shirts now available

Got mine yesterday, ill have to request sasquatch length arms next time, fits my fat gut but I hope the arms dont shrink shorter lol.

Arms and torso are a little short on me too. I didn't realize how thin the material was until the wind started blowing yesterday when it was 18 degrees out

This will not pass under a giant mustache into anyone's belly while I'm on watch!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391626559116.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391626559116.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
Mine showed up today, and I look and feel awesome in it.

In return , my man Travis will receive a delicious and wonderful snack very soon. :)

Mine showed up today, and I look and feel awesome in it.

In return , my man Travis will receive a delicious and wonderful snack very soon. :)

I can't wait 'til he puts that ECM in his truck that I con'd you into programming with a smoke/lope tune.

:hehe:

Arms and torso are a little short on me too. I didn't realize how thin the material was until the wind started blowing yesterday when it was 18 degrees out

Same sweatshirts as last time. I wore mine all day today on the roof with a silk and a long sleeve shirt. -14 when we started this morning.

Same sweatshirts as last time. I wore mine all day today on the roof with a silk and a long sleeve shirt. -14 when we started this morning.

Its thinner than my other sweatshirts. I learned and just put my knockoff carhart coat over it when walking outside the last few days with negative windchills. I'm sure I'll appreciate the thinner material when it gets hot this summer. Overall I'm very impressed by it. The printing on the back is a lot nice than I was expecting it to be from the pics.

Last edited:
Finally got me some travisG lovin'.
u7ehavev.jpg

Monkey Fist Rage

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392438000630.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392438000630.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
When are we gonna have some t-shirts available? I don't need a long sleeve shirt down in south Texas. Except maybe this winter. Its been really cold lately, quite unusual.

Sent from my LG pad

When are we gonna have some t-shirts available? I don't need a long sleeve shirt down in south Texas. Except maybe this winter. Its been really cold lately, quite unusual.

Sent from my LG pad

Sold some last year. Probably have some more in a month or two.

Got mine yesterday, ill have to request sasquatch length arms next time, fits my fat gut but I hope the arms dont shrink shorter lol.

Lol...yeah the pair of mine showed up today. Arms are about 2" short on me as well...lol.

If they shrink any, the wife will have a couple new hoodies.

Look dang good though!

That seriously looks very well made, if you don't mind do you have a contact for this vendor? I deal with a local guy but his quality isn't up to par.

begging on my knees to the G-man to make another run of tees and a sweat shirt before summer.

Back