Torque Converter Lock-up Box

TwiztedMetal

cummins crusaider
Info on this guys? i beleive its for the 6.0 in conjunction with the X5?

Much appriciated guys, you all do a great job!

Yeah, it is for certain transmissions.....It will work on any model truck I think but I know it will work with other tuners also.

It was built to work along side the X5. i bought it when I got the X5. I really like it. You just set what speed you want it to lock and it does also you set it at the speed you want for it to disengage. I currently run it with the Tripple Dog with no concerns. I was a test subject for a dealer here in the DFW area cause he wanted to know how it would work with the combo I have. All I know is when it locks in with my truck you better hold on to something cause it scoots really hard. There is some wiring involved but nothing to hard. It is fully explained in the instructions.

one speed for engaging and one speed for disenegaging. Trust me you will like it 100%. It is also a trans temp guage also from reading the instructions and operating it you just need to purchase the sending unit and wire it in accordingly.

Alright, some more questions...If i choose to lock it up at 35 mphs, when it shifts does it automatically unlock, then relock when it shifts?

Yeah, im ready to try one for sure! id really like it for towing...and when the summer ends and the dump body comes off i wanna use it for the strip :evil

TwiztedMetal said:
Alright, some more questions...If i choose to lock it up at 35 mphs, when it shifts does it automatically unlock, then relock when it shifts?

No once it locks it stays locked until you hit the MPH that you set for it to unlock. The unlock MPH should be at least 5MPH slower than the lock-up MPH. I have mine set to lock-up at 35MPH and unlock at 20MPH. Works awsome for towing. Great addition to any truck even stock.:ylsuper:

Back