First passes of the year....EFILive FTW!

Cummin-a-long

Big Angry
Got some tuning done today at Silver Dollar.

Got the truck down to 10.897 @ 124.88 MPH at 7200 lbs with me in it.

This is NOT a dedicated track truck, this is my daily driver. The only changes to it are the drag radials vs the street tires.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4t93rUIB5E"]Doghouse Diesel @ Silver Dollar Raceway - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
It was butt cold today. Had a real nasty cross wind and the temps were in the mid / high 40's.

The cold track was killing the 60's. My 60' was off by almost a tenth.

Your 60's cant be that bad, mph vs et is very close.

edit: missed the .8 on the mph. et short by .2. i see mid 10's very soon!

very nice! get kicked off the track?

Last edited:
It all comes down to vehicles on the track and folks in the stands.

There's a reason you sign the waiver when you run.

Then again, I guess that's why there are never any events in Minnesota.

very possible. The closest track for me is in WI, rockfalls raceway. talking to track officials they'd let me slide with out a roll bar to 11.40's at a test and tune. Apparently they are only insured to 7.50 as well.

There are talks about an oval, road course and drag strip being built 30 minutes south of me. I hope it happens. these 90 minute one way trips to a race track are annoying

Yeah, our local track is only 7 miles away, but it's an 1/8th. We're friends with the track manager, so we pretty much do what we want.

This track was Silver Dollar in Reynolds, GA. It's about an hour...hour and a half for us.

Yeah, my 60's were off by about a tenth yesterday.

1.66 is what it was pulling yesterday, but it's normally 1.57 - 1.59.

The track was so damn cold I couldn't keep heat in the tires.

That is some darn good times for that heavy of truck you must be getting the EFI live figured out.

images

:hehe:

Back