East Coast Nationals

Since East Coast Nationals at Numidia is only about a month away I figured it was time start a thread to see who is coming and ask any questions.

I will start with a couple of questions:
Will trucks faster than the 12.0 class run 1/4 or 1/8 mi like they have in the past?
How will the payouts be structured for the racing, dyno and pulling classes?
When do the gates open on Saturday?
How late will we be allowed to enter Friday night?
What are the registration and entry fees?

Thank you,

Paul

The east coast nationals last year is was huge, were planning on going back this year.

What are you specifically referring to as being "huge" at this event?

I've been at the event since the beginning. The first year was by far the best (meaning national caliber competition in both racing and pulling) and it has went steadily downhill since then.

What are you specifically referring to as being "huge" at this event?

I've been at the event since the beginning. The first year was by far the best (meaning national caliber competition in both racing and pulling) and it has went steadily downhill since then.

There was a lot of trucks and people there last year.

Coming from someone that lives in CT the event was better then anything I have seen locally over here. I'm sure with it being so far East it discourages some Mid-West folks from taking the ride out. Nonetheless I enjoyed it. The NHRDA had their East Coast Truckin' event on the same day last year. This year is different, and hopefully more people will attended this.

Here is the event flyer, I will get more info as it becomes available. Sorry for the small flyer, its all I have at the moment.

Attachments

• 372815_444491155567681_996449433_n.jpg
    372815_444491155567681_996449433_n.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
We will be there again this year, by far our favorite national event, its more laid back and low key keeps the assholes at bay unlike ts and schieds or like what indy used to be in the begining.

Back