Cummins parts..

jackblack99

I've got a brand new CR gorilla girdle that was purchased and the project never end up happening. It comes with XL mains studs. Studs and girdle are for 14mm mains so it won't work with a stock block. Your mains will have to be drilled and tapped to 14mm. Kit retails for $890. Asking $700 obo. Open to offers. Willing to ship. Won't let me post pics so PM and I'll send via text. Will fit 03 to current common rail Cummins engines. I've also got a brand new set of 14mm XHD head studs I bough quite some time ago for an engine build that never happened. Retail for almost $800. Asking $550. Will ship. It won't let me post pics so PM me and I'll give you my number and send pics through text

It's just been brought to my attention that I made an error in the description of the parts. I didn't realize I didn't specify the head studs are 12v head studs.

Girdle officially gone. Still have the head studs and I've got got a new set of smith brothers 24v HD push rods. Retail for $312. I'd like $275 shipped obo.

I don't know they are on par with the Hamilton Hd push rods everyone sells. I'm sure they'd handle north of a 1000hp no problem

Back