Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area-Ford > Ford Tech > 7.3 Powerstroke
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

7.3 Powerstroke 99-03 Powerstroke Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 06:47 PM   #1
zboyce

Name: zboyce
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
2000 Ford F250 7.3

I purchased my Ford early this winter and have made a slight upgrade. I put in a Mishimoto transmission cooler. I would like to upgrade the intercooler and radiator to a mishimoto as well and get rid of my current chip. Any ideas on chips for 7.3's?

Glad to have joined.

The Boyce

Old 09-28-2017, 11:57 PM   #2
Downtownbrown

Name: Downtownbrown
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Gearhead and tony wildman (total diesel performance) are the top 2 for me, PHP sells a 16 pos tuner that you can load tunes from your laptop/computer. This means no sending out a chip to have it flashed just have the tuner email you the tunes. Worth the money

Old 09-29-2017, 08:08 AM   #3
imelmo

Name: imelmo
Title: Go away, I'm 'batin'!
Member`s Gallery
Swamps, Tony Wildman, Diesel Innovations, and BTS are all good ones for 7.3 tuning.

The FORDOTA, '86 Toyota reg cab tube chassis to be powered by a 6.0 Powerstroke; finally back in progress

Old 02-04-2018, 09:39 AM   #4
triple4wirepull

Name: triple4wirepull
Member`s Gallery
Ok so lets step into the 2018's. Leave the stock intercooler in there and stock radiator. Over built system already. Better places to spend that money.

Now onto the chip, step into the current times. Hydra chip, only for ease of tunes. For tuners, if stock the hydra comes with a library of tunes for free. If those aren't what you are looking for then get some from Dan Kropnik, Jellibuilt, or 1023 diesel.

Old 03-13-2018, 09:30 PM   #5
oilburner97

Name: oilburner97
Member`s Gallery
Tony or Matt and Lars at Gearhead. 6 position chip with tow, stock and some incremented tunes.

Closed Thread