Huge Cummins Sale - 4 Trucks

I want both these trucks soooo bad but I can not come up with the cash as hard as I've been trying...this would give me a daily AND a jump on the drag truck....

Bump for you

Thanks, I appreciate it. I kind of figured that someone would buy the package and fix the blue truck with the intention of selling it. Leaving them with the drag truck and all the extra parts at a fraction of the cost.

Bump. I've had alot of people reach out to me and ask me what my bottom dollar is on this stuff. Feel free to make me an offer and we'll go from there.

I've also had alot of trade offers, at this point I am not interested in any trades.

8,500 for the RCSB
10,500 for the drag truck

16,000 for the pair and the parts associated with it

Bump. If anyone knows of a bagged dually, send them my way. I'm tossing around the idea of taking everything off of the RCSB and making a semi rowdy bagged dually.

I'm off for a week, it'd be convenient to move this stuff while I'm off.

$500 to anyone who leads to a buyer for the package deal. Or $250 for each individual truck.

I'm interested in a built common rail as well, preferably a crew cab short bed. I'll throw in up to 15k on top of the two trucks and the performance parts for the right deal.

Let me know if there's any interest in that.

I tried to see if there was an update, so sorry if I missed it, but did the dented oil pan on the RCSB get fixed so it's drive-able? Are there any interior picks of it?

I tried to see if there was an update, so sorry if I missed it, but did the dented oil pan on the RCSB get fixed so it's drive-able? Are there any interior picks of it?

No, I have not fixed the oil pan. I do have some interior pics of it and have had several PMs asking that same question. For those of you who are interested in those pics, text me and I will send them over.

Bump. I may be interested in trading the blue truck for a fully built 48re and a 13mm ppump or one or the other plus cash.

Or I may be interested in trading the drag truck project for a bagged crew cab chassis. Could be any make and model as long as it's a crew cab, preferably a dually.

Or come take everything for 15,500.

Back