2008 NADM sled pulling schedule(teaser)

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Sorry, but we decided the best thing to do, would be wait until we have written contracts BACK, and SIGNED, not just sent.

Many of the promoters are having meetings in January.

If we can get the contracts back, we have out, expect 10-15 events.

Sledpuller said:
Is Racine, Wisconsin the Mid Atlantic?

We are working on two in eastern, PA, does that help?

Why yes, yes it is...not in the Mid Atlantic. :hehe:

Eastern PA sounds great, north or south of Philly?

There's a fairly nice track on the Eastern Shore of MD that you guys should look into!

BigNasty4x4 said:
:

Eastern PA sounds great, north or south of Philly?
!

Between Carlisle and Philly, south of I-80. Do you know of any nice facilities with A-1 pulling tracks?

The Buck is a decent place for a pull, nice track, good crew keeping it groomed, however their in-house tech staff doesnt know a stock truck from a mod truck.

They also have room/facilities for 6k+ fans, a large pit area etc.

Some of the east coast pulling associations etc. hold their finals their each year and thats a huge event.

getblown5.9 said:
The Buck is a decent place for a pull, nice track, good crew keeping it groomed, however their in-house tech staff doesnt know a stock truck from a mod truck.

They also have room/facilities for 6k+ fans, a large pit area etc.

Some of the east coast pulling associations etc. hold their finals their each year and thats a huge event.
I can assure you the people putting up the money for the northeast events will not go to the buck.But still looking for a good track.In a recent phone conversation with NADM you maryland guys where brought up with the intentions of staying close enough to you guys so hopefuly we had your support.

if you dont like the buck then try lebanon county fairgrounds. I actually think the track might be better than the buck and theres plenty of seating, pit area, and plenty of track.

undercover said:
I can assure you the people putting up the money for the northeast events will not go to the buck.But still looking for a good track.In a recent phone conversation with NADM you maryland guys where brought up with the intentions of staying close enough to you guys so hopefuly we had your support.

I 100% support that decision, the only thing I ever liked about the Buck is that they had a decent track every time I pulled there and they always fill the stands.

Their rules are a joke tho, with the whole OEM bumper BS.

Again there is a really nice track on the Eastern Shore of MD that could hold a very nice event, I mean it did draw a truck all the way from Ohio (and some from Pa) for just a little late season brush pull. Prolly just need to bring a better sled for a big name sponsored event.

RAMpage said:
any update on a schedule?

I 2nd that...checked the website briefly and didn't see anything, either....its starting to get close and we need to start scheduling time off work if need be...

:thankyou2:

Aside from this weekend in California-

June 7th, Racine Wis
June 13th, Yankee Lake Truck Night- NE Ohio

July 12th Stoneboro, PA
July 18th YL Ohio

4 others that will be large events, that I don't dare say where or when until the last t is crossed on the contract, due to some---well, lets just say we have learned to keep quiet about what events we are working on.

Also, we are working with STPA for maybe 3 hooks in NC. Wont be all 5 classes though, any NC guys? let us know what class you want down there.

Gene, will yall be coming to Stanford, Ky any? I dont know why they dont have more pulls there. Its the best facility in the state IMO. Plenty of seating, great track, track crew, and huge pits.

April 26th-TS Event-NADM membership booth only, Something BIG will be announced there, Dont miss it!

June 7th, Racine Wisconsin

June 13th, Yankee Lake Truck Night- NE Ohio 2.6 and Super Street

June 14th, Merchants Show, Holland Michigan

July 12th, Stoneboro, PA

July 18th, YL Ohio-2.8 and Modified

September-details coming soon

September-27, Zanesville Ohio

October 4th west-details coming soon

Also, we are working with STPA for maybe 3 hooks in NC. Wont be all 5 classes though, any NC guys? let us know what class you want down there.

April 26th-TS Event-NADM membership booth only, Something BIG will be announced there, Dont miss it!

June 7th, Racine Wisconsin

June 13th, Yankee Lake Truck Night- NE Ohio 2.6 and Super Street

June 14th, Merchants Show, Holland Michigan

July 12th, Stoneboro, PA

July 18th, YL Ohio-2.8 and Modified

September-27, Zanesville Ohio

October 4th west-details coming soon

WOW I guess the northeast sucks huh?

Michael

Back