Questions for you turbo gurus

I think (like Sheldon Cooper) that I missed the sarcasm in that post.

It may be the fact that my sarcasm is just a bad as Sheldon Coopers.

While we are on that topic. I just realized the other day that Leonard is Russ Grizwold in the National Lampoon's Vacation film. I'm slow I know.

What book is it?

An older one by Hughes Mcinnes. Not as technologically advanced but the book is filled with good computation examples. I would like to have someone sound with the calculus and algebra walk me through some of the calculations in the books i have.

Turbochargers HP49 (HP Books): Turbo Design, Sizing & Matching, Spa... [ame="http://www.amazon.com/dp/0895861356/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_xT5Usb064KF9Z"]Turbochargers HP49 (HP Books): Turbo Design, Sizing & Matching, Spark-Ignition & Diesel Engine Applications, Water Injection, Controls, Carburetion, Intercooling, ... Street & Race Cars, Boats, Motorc: Hugh MacInnes: 0075478001354: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yS3zmy2sL.@@AMEPARAM@@51yS3zmy2sL[/ame]

Monkey Fist Rage

Don't think with a "rollcoal" name you should even drive a diesel. Not good for our diesel community. Would be wise to change your name and ways. Just sayin.

Not really sure that this pertains to the question at hand....... Please take your negative f~*king comments else where you don't know me or anything about me people like you are the reasons forums like this don't get new members :thankyou2:

Not really sure that this pertains to the question at hand....... Please take your negative f~*king comments else where you don't know me or anything about me people like you are the reasons forums like this don't get new members :thankyou2:

No coal fuker. How about you ask how to change your gay name politely to a mod and we can all get along.

Boy, check your attitude at the door. If you know anything about this site, coal rolling (coal oral from here on out) is frowned upon. To advertise it on your screen name is distasteful. Most people with smoke, coal, or anything else like that in their name was here years before the crackdown by the EPA.

Second, Ponci has an even bigger right to tel you to fvk off. He's forgotten more than you will learn in the 8 years of posts on this forum.

People like Bponci are the main reason it's worth the time to get on forums like this.

Boy, check your attitude at the door. If you know anything about this site, coal rolling (coal oral from here on out) is frowned upon. To advertise it on your screen name is distasteful. Most people with smoke, coal, or anything else like that in their name was here years before the crackdown by the EPA.

Second, Ponci has an even bigger right to tel you to fvk off. He's forgotten more than you will learn in the 8 years of posts on this forum.

Don't listen to this faggot, he's just butthurt because no one likes him. Let the good coal roll brotha!

Lets re-word this.

Comments like yours, are the reason forums like this, don't WANT new members like you. Tool.

Hell yeah I hate these arrogant know it alls thinking they can control how I act! They don't know me and can't control me! #rollcole! Rarrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back