Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Competition and Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Dodge Competition and Performance General Dodge Competition and Performance Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 12:05 AM   #1
'strokeThis_'07

Name: 'strokeThis_'07
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
CR Adrenaline...with Smarty

Whos running one? And especially, whos stacking with a Smarty? I havent seen much info on them

Quote:
Originally Posted by roachie View Post
Buy turbo - build race truck- get bishes.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:52 PM   #2
'strokeThis_'07

Member`s Gallery
Nothin? Nobody has experience here?

Quote:

Old 08-26-2009, 11:53 PM   #3
cashwheel

Name: cashwheel
Title: bolt on warrior
Member`s Gallery
all the beta testers I know are selling or have sold them, that should tell you something.

'04 Dodge dually 555 NV5600 4x4
- 62/65/12, Opie's MITUSA, tuning by CT Performance, Hamilton Cams 110# springs, gauges by Speedhut, rolling on "almost dubs" ---SOLD

New one - '08 Dodge QC SWB 4X4 Auto. Stock

Old 08-27-2009, 12:09 AM   #4
oldsmokey

Name: oldsmokey
Member`s Gallery
When I beta tested the adrenaline it didnt like my truck, tps read 102% all the time. But it works great on my brothers truck. I would throw my smarty on his truck but he had to have his ecm reflashed he is missing some of his vin number. So the smarty wont load. If your ever around Gillette let me know and ill give you his phone number so you can check it out. Its a pretty sweet box. He dynoed 553 with 90 hp sticks stock pump silver 62 turbo with the quad on 7. 491 on 8. So with a pump Im sure 600s in it. This is all without messing with any of the custom tuning settings, with that said we still cant make great rail pressure even on lower settings. 23k max but Quad was supposed to be working on some new tunes. Hope this helps some

Old 08-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #5
'strokeThis_'07

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsmokey View Post
When I beta tested the adrenaline it didnt like my truck, tps read 102% all the time. But it works great on my brothers truck. I would throw my smarty on his truck but he had to have his ecm reflashed he is missing some of his vin number. So the smarty wont load. If your ever around Gillette let me know and ill give you his phone number so you can check it out. Its a pretty sweet box. He dynoed 553 with 90 hp sticks stock pump silver 62 turbo with the quad on 7. 491 on 8. So with a pump Im sure 600s in it. This is all without messing with any of the custom tuning settings, with that said we still cant make great rail pressure even on lower settings. 23k max but Quad was supposed to be working on some new tunes. Hope this helps some
I knew you had tried it. But I think most beta testers that posted a little about it have sold it. Not sure if there were issues, or the box just didnt live up, or what. I wont drop that kinda coin on something that may or may not do what I want it to. And Ive never heard any numbers from it stacked with anything, or even by itself for that matter. Except what you had posted.

Thanks for the info

Quote:

Closed Thread